PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Bad Company 2

Vampera13
04-24-2010, 10:00 PM
I just played this game for the first time last night and I did pretty good because I had a good coach Vampero13 and tonight I thought I could do it by myself tonight and guess what I SUCKED!!!! I needed my coach to help me. I love the game thought it was awesome.... :rockout:

Vampero
04-24-2010, 10:02 PM
About time you thank me for something....:hump::p:p j/k lol

Shawn-XBA
04-25-2010, 06:23 AM
Yeah, BC2 is a great game. I've only played it a few times, I'm about a week and a half away from having time to play games again, yay!!

EMX
04-25-2010, 06:27 AM
You two are the cutest.

wicked_d365
04-25-2010, 08:28 AM
Follow me! Lol. When are you two going to be on. I
down to play. Hit me up.

Bakeman
04-25-2010, 11:56 AM
RIGHT ON!

I was on the other night and saw Wicked.. we played some games and was kicking some ass.. him and I were finishing #1 and #2 every game.

We should try out squad rush or deathmatch sometime.. or at least get the 4 of us in a squad in some conquest :)

Vampera13
04-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Follow me! Lol. When are you two going to be on. I
down to play. Hit me up.

I wish I could play at the same time he's playing it would be awesome... I love playing video games and I am enjoying Battlefield..... :cheers:

Fargoth
04-26-2010, 10:44 PM
I played the game finally at my friend's house. verdict: Probably not going to buy it. I loved the game I mean a lot of really nice things and such, but I don't get the feeling from the game that I will play it a whole lot especially in one sitting. I also already sold MW2 cause I'm sure as hell am not going back to that. I might just wait it out 'till Brink.

Vampero
04-27-2010, 12:12 AM
I played the game finally at my friend's house. verdict: Probably not going to buy it. I loved the game I mean a lot of really nice things and such, but I don't get the feeling from the game that I will play it a whole lot especially in one sitting. I also already sold MW2 cause I'm sure as hell am not going back to that. I might just wait it out 'till Brink.

I love BC2 so much!! But I will be buying Brink too!!!:D

Justin Bailey
04-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is easily the best modern war FPS on the 360 now. I think some people dont like it cause there is NO aim assist in MP, so coming from say....codmw2, its gonna feel different at first because you actually have to be precise, no hand-holding.

Vampero
04-27-2010, 03:59 AM
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8524/bfbc2g.jpg

wicked_d365
04-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is easily the best modern war FPS on the 360 now. I think some people don't like it cause there is NO aim assist in MP, so coming from say....codmw2, its gonna feel different at first because you actually have to be precise, no hand-holding.

Justin, you nailed it right there bro. Like I have said before, it takes skill to play this game.

I played a little last night with Linkinpark, Bakeman, and another friend. We had fun destroying people.

Squad rush mode is so much fun when you have a team working together and communicating.

I'll prob be back on BC2 tonight.

Bakeman
04-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Justin, you nailed it right there bro. Like I have said before, it takes skill to play this game.

I played a little last night with Linkinpark, Bakeman, and another friend. We had fun destroying people.

Squad rush mode is so much fun when you have a team working together and communicating.

I'll prob be back on BC2 tonight.

Except I couldn't communicate most the time lol

After I accepted the party invite, about 3 minutes later it said you all left the party chat.. so I joined you guys again and then you all left again... how rude! hahaha

I had been playing nba 2k10 with a friend just before joining you guys, and it kept kicking us out of the chat, but would reconnect us after a few seconds.

wicked_d365
04-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Except I couldn't communicate most the time lol

After I accepted the party invite, about 3 minutes later it said you all left the party chat.. so I joined you guys again and then you all left again... how rude! hahaha

I had been playing nba 2k10 with a friend just before joining you guys, and it kept kicking us out of the chat, but would reconnect us after a few seconds.

Yeah, I don't think MS will ever figure out the party system. next time we will all just switch to game chat if were in a squad.

Vampero
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I don't think MS will ever figure out the party system. next time we will all just switch to game chat if were in a squad.

I like that better anyways,because I hate when people pop in and out talking about everything but the game...hahahah I need to focus on task!!:confused:

Bakeman
04-27-2010, 02:16 PM
what does this mean?!? I have gotten this screen twice in the last two days... First time points went from 133 to 0... This time 138 to 133...
I don't get why I have gotten this screen.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/bake777/82f00213.jpg

wicked_d365
04-27-2010, 02:20 PM
what does this mean?!? I have gotten this screen twice in the last two days... First time points went from 133 to 0... This time 138 to 133...
I don't get why I have gotten this screen.

That's a new one on me. I can't find anything on it either. I do know your skill level can go up and down as you play, depending on how well you are doing.
Maybe if you lose to many skill points it lets you know to stop sucking.

Update: after checking your stats, your skill has dropped. You were above me last night with a skill of about 160+, now your down to 139.

Bakeman
04-27-2010, 02:30 PM
That's a new one on me. I can't find anything on it either. I do know your skill level can go up and down as you play, depending on how well you are doing.
Maybe if you lose to many skill points it lets you know to stop sucking.

Update: after checking your stats, your skill has dropped. You were above me last night with a skill of about 160+, now your down to 139.

Oh.... I take it that info is on the leader board screen?
I'm going have to go check that out..
I haven't bothered even looking at that screen.

Half the time it seems like the leader boards are either filled with cheaters OR people that have nothing to do other then play the one video game alllll day long haha.

wicked_d365
04-27-2010, 02:55 PM
I use this site if I'm not on my box.

http://statsverse.com/

You can put in your, or someone elses name and check their stats. You can also compare your stats with anothers.

That is where I got my sig from too.

And yes, the leaderboards are full of cheaters and losers.

Bakeman
04-27-2010, 04:00 PM
wow the stats it gives is amazing!
I was just thinking the other day I'd like to see the amount of rounds I play, and how my average life..

Thanks!

Vampera13
05-01-2010, 07:23 AM
I was playing Battlefield on single player to get use to the controls and aiming and let me tell you I was getting a little better not I have to do the multiplayer again and see how I can do.... I don't use the headset because I know people would probably yell at me because I SUCK!!!! LOL.... :rofl:

Fargoth
05-01-2010, 08:08 AM
I was playing Battlefield on single player to get use to the controls and aiming and let me tell you I was getting a little better not I have to do the multiplayer again and see how I can do.... I don't use the headset because I know people would probably yell at me because I SUCK!!!! LOL.... :rofl:

Who cares? A game is played for fun. Keep it that way.