PDA

View Full Version : Mark Hamil will do Joker one more time

wicked_d365
05-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Mark Hamill will once again, and for the final time be the voice behind the Joker in the sequal to the smash hit game Batman: Arkham Asylum due later this year.

Hamill was quoted saying
This will be my last, there's no question about that. But it's the last hurrah.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1092970p1.html

This adds to the already good size list of villians in the new Batman game. The list so far includes The Joker, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, & Talia al Ghul.

I'm excited and sad at the same time. I can't wait to play this game. I'm sad because I don't want him to stop. Mark is an awesome voice actor. He does work alot of animated show like Metalocalypse, Robot Chicken, Futurama, Dante's Inferno, and many more.

Variation-XBA
05-26-2010, 05:53 PM
YES!!!! Now I'm completely 100% sold!!

Symmetric-XBA
05-26-2010, 06:01 PM
its bitter sweet. I'm stoked that Hamil is doing the voice, however, sad that this will prob. mean the end of joker??

Les Da Destroya
05-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah thats what it sounds like. They really can;t find a better voice actor to replace him after this game so i wonder whats going to happen lol... However I'm definitely going to buy it. I still have to fully play through the first Batman Arkham Asylum, however I'm waiting for them to re-release it in 3D lol. That will be awesome!

evilhomer12345
06-21-2010, 10:42 AM
too bad, i really liked him doing the voice.
can't wait for arkham asylum 2