PDA

View Full Version : New MK Editions.

Symmetric-XBA
12-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Beginning next April, Mortal Kombat will be available in three distinct flavors: the standard, no-frills release; a lovingly misspelled "Kollector's Edition," set to include Sub Zero and Scorpion figurines, exclusive downloadable costumes, and an art book; and, finally, the super-limited Tournament Edition, which will feature even more exclusive DLC, plus something Warner Bros. calls a "portable fight stick." Yup another bank draining edition has been announced for next year, which one will you fight for?

Oh, I almost forgot, depending on where you buy your game, retailers will be offering different character fatalities and costumes as bonus items.

Reserving a copy from Amazon will net you a "Klassic" Reptile costume as well as exclusive access to the green ninja's original Fatality. Similarly, Gamestop and Best Buy are offering "Klassic" versions of Scorpion and Sub Zero, respectively, bundled alongside the two characters' original finishing moves.

Variation-XBA
12-14-2010, 10:48 AM
I absolutely hate what they are doing with the dlc/finishers being retailer specific....but I still have to buy it cause of the damn Kollectors Edition :(