PDA

View Full Version : I cant put MW2 down to play my other games!!!! Help!!

mattgame
01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Talk to me XBA'ers! Tell me how good all of these other games are! Give me some stories of pure gaming bliss so I can put MW2 down!!

Steeps5
01-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Mass Effect 1 and 2, 'nuff said.

Ainokeatoo
01-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Mass Effect 1 and 2, 'nuff said.

Mass effect 1 and 2. But Mass Effect 2 with the Dr. Pepper promotion armor, and Blood Dragon Armor. Dragon Age Origins, ten hours in I only killed one boss on my own outside of the beginning area. Really fun game, though I find the lack of space for quick slot skills a tad annoying.

EMX
01-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Black Ops!!!

Steeps5
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Mass Effect 2 occupied 34 hours of my life in the first play-through lol.

mattgame
01-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Ok Mass Effect 1 and 2 but no black ops!!! Black ops is trash!

Vampero
01-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Ok Mass Effect 1 and 2 but no black ops!!! Black ops is trash!

I don't agree with you!!lol MW2 is a turling feast of campers..:sleeping:

cesarone102
01-10-2011, 07:57 PM
i would drop it and play assassins creed brotherhood. it has a long story and a lot of side missions. the online plays with your mind because everyones in disguise. but it plays with your mind in a fun way with tha game also having brutal asasinations and good graphics.

If you dont like that then go with black ops cause its a new call of duty. new guns some new game modes no campers no noob tubes and more levels:hardcore: theres also a new campaign with a good story also an epic story

Steeps5
01-10-2011, 11:34 PM
i would drop it and play assassins creed brotherhood. it has a long story and a lot of side missions. the online plays with your mind because everyones in disguise. but it plays with your mind in a fun way with tha game also having brutal asasinations and good graphics.

If you dont like that then go with black ops cause its a new call of duty. new guns some new game modes no campers no noob tubes and more levels:hardcore: theres also a new campaign with a good story also an epic story

No campers? Ha!! Every FPS has campers, so it's no different.

And yes the campaign and story are pretty awesome!

mattgame
01-11-2011, 06:53 PM
I have not played black ops campaign and I heard it was good so I will try it but online sucks. I have been playing MW2 to death! I cant stop!!

Eagle Styph
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
I agree with you, MW2 is far more superior to BO in my opinion.

-ES

mattgame
01-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Thank you. And I got two nukes yesterday!! I tried playing some black ops, GW2, and Madden today. I think I'm gonna start RE5 tomorrow.

FPSMadPaul
01-17-2011, 06:18 AM

Brotherhood online was amazing

MrManwelo
01-23-2011, 11:09 AM
i had this problem. and then black ops came along which caused another problem. and now im hooked on Gran Turismo 5 :S when will i learn!?

Steeps5
01-23-2011, 12:58 PM
i had this problem. and then black ops came along which caused another problem. and now im hooked on Gran Turismo 5 :S when will i learn!?

Well most of us can't play GT5 =P

MrManwelo
01-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Well most of us can't play GT5 =P

oh yeh...but if you could, you'd probably be addicted. I've a feeling Fallout New vegas is my next port of call.