PDA

View Full Version : XBA wants you!

Symmetric-XBA
11-26-2011, 03:56 PM
With the upcoming holiday podcast here on XBA, we wanted to open up the podcast to everyone on here and give ppl a chance to be heard! We are looking for everyone/anyone from the XBA community to spout off about their fav games of 2011, what they are playing, whats on the christmas list, and more!

With the podcast being conducted Dec. 11, this skype recording will take place on Dec. 10 around 9 p.m. EST. It will only take a few min. of your time and your voice will officially go down as part of our holiday podcast!!

If you're interested in joining, send me a PM and I'll get the details to ya, if you don't have access to your PM's then just post up here with your skype name and we'll go from there!

All you need to participate is skype and a mic. If you don't have skype, no worries, it's a free dl.

SamSmith
11-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Great initiative. I'm not sure yet what my schedule is, but if I'm around / free I'll definitely be on skype. I'd love to take part.

My skype name is... in fzct I'll PM to be safe ;)

Symmetrics Love
11-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I'll b there to support the site and the podcast!!! i just need to figure out what my skype name is :bang:

Symmetric-XBA
11-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Only a couple days since this idea went up and we are slowly but surely growing the list! Let your voice be heard this year and don't forget that the XBA pocast is almost everywhere now!! Time to get your name engraved into the history of XBA! Send me a pm w/ your skype name and we'll get your voice heard!

Fargoth
11-28-2011, 10:57 PM
I'd like to be a part of this if I can I'm actually very busy around then but ill try my absolute best to make it work

Symmetric-XBA
11-29-2011, 12:07 AM
I'd like to be a part of this if I can I'm actually very busy around then but ill try my absolute best to make it work

If people want to be a part of this podcast and are unable to make it on the recording date, PLEASE let me know and I will personally schedule some time when you are free so that we can do this recording. Just send me a PM w/ your Skype name and when you have some free time and we can work from there!

blueamcat
11-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Neat idea! Too bad I don't have any idea what I'd say or talk about at this point. ;)

Variation-XBA
11-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Neat idea! Too bad I don't have any idea what I'd say or talk about at this point. ;)

I'm sure you can think of something between now and then :cool:

Repo Man 360
11-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Must get new laptop and find the Skype!

Fargoth
11-30-2011, 08:12 PM
We should just have an awesome confrence time just for the Hell of it

Symmetric-XBA
12-04-2011, 06:47 PM
We should just have an awesome confrence time just for the Hell of it

lol that would just increase the time i had to spend editing w/ all of var's cursing about how much he hates kinect.

Just a reminder fellow XBA'ers, if you wish to be part of the podcast and get your voice heard and published on both iTunes and Zune, then let me know your skype name via PM!

The recording session is scheduled for Dec. 10 around 9 p.m. EST which gives us this week ONLY to get things ready!

Like I mentioned earlier, if you can't make that recording time but you want to be part of the podcast, then hit me up with a PM and we will work out what time/day works best for you (obv. before Dec. 11).

For those are confirmed I will be sending out a PM with a general outline starting WED. Dec. 7 :) We look forward to hearing from you!

Variation-XBA
12-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I should be able to make it on my phone, but if not, I'll let you know

Symmetric-XBA
12-05-2011, 12:33 AM
I should be able to make it on my phone, but if not, I'll let you know

lol put the controller down and put skyrim on hold lol. it'll be there when you get back.

Variation-XBA
12-05-2011, 01:59 AM
lol put the controller down and put skyrim on hold lol. it'll be there when you get back.

IMPOSSIBLE (also, I'm out of town that day :P )

SamSmith
12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Turns out the 10th is an awkward day for me. The 11th or 9th I should be free I think.

Symmetric-XBA
12-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Turns out the 10th is an awkward day for me. The 11th or 9th I should be free I think.

not a prob. man! send me a pm w/ what time works out for ya on the 9th or 11th and we can work from there!

thAshAdyOne
11-07-2012, 10:13 AM
We doing this again(?) this year? I'd love to chime in.

Shawn-XBA
11-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Shady, I'll check on it. I'd love to include the members in again. I'll keep you posted!

Shawn-XBA
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
I haven't forgotten about you Shady, I'm going to try and make this happen at the next podcast recording