PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Tower of Babble Achievement Help?

Guilty Ghost
12-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Well I have had trouble trying to get this achievement since all my friends decided to go ahead and get it through hacking their achievements but anyways anyone else wanting to get this achievement? We'll decide later whatever day we plan to do it on, but anyone planning to do this will probably want to store a bit of money in the bank and put a pretty darn good weapon in the fridge.
Also, seeing if I can get some of my friends on XAG to help me out also so...yea

Symmetric-XBA
12-19-2012, 08:03 PM
I've heard through other sites that this achv. is a hard one to get. I know that a lot of ppl here love CoD so hopefully you can find some ppl! How many people do ya need?

Guilty Ghost
12-20-2012, 05:54 AM
I've heard through other sites that this achv. is a hard one to get. I know that a lot of ppl here love CoD so hopefully you can find some ppl! How many people do ya need? 4 people but you can do it with 2 however it then relies on luck because there is two methods to getting this achievement...one is easier than the other however the other one technically only requires 2 people but once again its harder.