PDA

View Full Version : More Next Gen Possible News

Kamshaft
01-22-2013, 11:35 AM
http://www.redmondpie.com/latest-next-gen-xbox-specs-leak-suggests-microsoft-is-really-upping-its-game-image/

Give this a read.

Roujin
01-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Looks interesting...

Variation-XBA
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
I love the idea of an HDMI in and out for recording purposes

SamSmith
02-21-2013, 07:46 AM
So who tuned in to the PS4 reveal? I was disappointed not to get a look at the console itself, but I was very impressed with some of the games on show! Watch Dogs looks phenomenal, and the Kill Zone demo was very impressive. I'm curious to see where the differences will be between Sony's and Microsoft's efforts.

Symmetric-XBA
02-21-2013, 01:54 PM
So who tuned in to the PS4 reveal? I was disappointed not to get a look at the console itself, but I was very impressed with some of the games on show! Watch Dogs looks phenomenal, and the Kill Zone demo was very impressive. I'm curious to see where the differences will be between Sony's and Microsoft's efforts.

I watched it as well man and was def impressed with what they showed game wise, however I'm guessing @ e3 they will announce price points? Ms has their work cut out for them. I was impressed by the remote view of the online activity and the ability to transfer control of games to your friends to help out. This may lead to more security issues but the feature is nice in theory

HaZarD SFD
02-25-2013, 12:31 AM
If the PS4 is going to be this good and already releasing specs, im sure xbox is damn well going to 1up the Sony Community.

Watchdogs is basically GTA jacked up with bionic legs, shot up with steroids, and lit on fire.