PDA

View Full Version : Achievment on Xbox One

oryanphine
06-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Hi,

I read the news of achievment on Xboxaddict.
It's very fantastic to can arrives a dynamic system for achievment.
It's very cool to can win anything.
Very well for propose achievement for part on level and for part in time with possiblities of many games.
I appreciate also th idea to can propose achievment at developer team.
I'm first to propose an achievment : for faceplate obtention.Ans Xbox addict too.
I'm in satisfaction to see new type achievment for multimédia, films, music ...
And i would like achievment tv too.
In a word for do easy : perfect.
An achievment for the Xbox One edition day one okay.
The first achievment on history is in demo kiosk of Xbox 360 with Donkey kong i think, and the only possibility to unlock it it's buy the demo disc (on eBay, for example).
It's true ?
But i would say anymore, on Xbox One, there are possibility to place an achievment in the part of game played, come back in level game with carasteristic acquiered during the game for give a new way in the game ?
And for the share best moment comes with achievment, there ere a caution of spoiler, this it it's not very cool, and modification or caracteristic in the game for see as the solution of others players ?
When i bought Xbox One and Xbox live account transfert realised, i can use again my Xbox 360 for the games of Xbox 360 or account only available for Xbox One ?
I think to Lightng returns, for moment only on Xbox 360, i can' unlocked this achievment ?
Question to asked in the future.
I buy faceplates for my collection, i do a list in post of Xboxaddict, search custom SpaceGhost and gorillaz.

Cordialement.
Philippe

oryanphine
06-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Hi,

Offer me achievment of better way for my life with Xbox One.
"Perfect"
Thanks.
Well done.

oryanphine
07-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Hi,

I would like achievment for boss after the cinematic and no at moment where the boss is killed