PDA

View Full Version : If you're a devoted X-Box game player, why is it better for you than PS3?

GBaxter
06-17-2013, 08:14 AM
If you're a devoted X-Box console game player and always have been, why for you
has it always been than having and using a PS3 console, not unless you own both.

Kamshaft
06-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Xbox 360, you can't beat Xbox Live.

I own a PS3, but only use it for the Bluray drive really.

For me it's all about the games.

Bertnell
06-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Xbox has more entertainment options and more versatility....

Roujin
06-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Smaller, easier to throw in a backpack, custom soundtracks, Xbox Live (that's a big one), cross-game chat and Party chat...the list goes on.

I love my PS3, but I generally use it to play Blu-Ray discs and Netflix (and strangely, not to play the dozens of free PS Plus games I have stored on it). It's also noisy as hell, as it's one of the original models, a Spider-Man 3 40GB. Had I gotten one of the backward compatible models, it probably would have gotten more use.

12buckmafia-XBA
06-21-2013, 01:52 AM
My 360ing actually started because my friends that owned a 360 when I got mine outnumbered PS3 gamers on like a 10:1 basis. So for the purpose of being social, that's why I went with and have stayed with Xbox. Prior to that, I was a pretty loyal Sony gamer.

However, now that I've seen that I'm not much of a social gamer and rarely play online with people, I don't really know where I'm going next gaming gen. I have this feeling I'll probably just go with the flow and split time between games rather than pitting console vs. console

oryanphine
06-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Hi,

With Ps3 one advantage : Network is free.
This is end with Ps4.
You looks like ridiculous and immature at comparaison, and you look likes used games player, with one génération console in late , same is you are excellent player game.
It's different apprehension of the game, you play for your body and not for best score of in performance.

Symmetrics Love
06-25-2013, 12:09 AM
before i got my xbox, i was a playstation gamer... but once i got turned on to xbox gaming, i realized how much i hated the playstation controller... i hate that the triggers are so soft and its so square and awkward... aside from that, i've come to love many of the other features that xbox had to offer compared to the ps2/3. I like xbox live way better then psn and, the user interface is much easier to navigate making it all around a more pleasurable experience for me. Also, in real life, i found that more of my friends have an xbox over the playstation so it was kind of a no-brainer for me, to bad i didn't figure this out a lot sooner before I sunk so much money into the crappy games that playstation had to offer... but as they say, "better late than never" ...

M1GO
06-25-2013, 10:48 AM
I personally think the 360 just has the better co-op games. The reason I bought a 360 was because of the amazing experience I had playing Gears of War 1 with my friends co-operatively. The session lasted from 8pm on Gears1 launch day (Emergence day?) until about 4am the next day. That sold it for me.

Don't get me wrong - the PS3 has some amazing titles. The storytelling and single player in games like Uncharted and Last of Us is top notch. But when I want to share a single player experience with friends, I'll fire up Halo 4 or any of the Gears of War games, and there's no substitute.