PDA

View Full Version : Latest Xbox One rumor

Shawn-XBA
08-19-2013, 06:20 PM
I read a rumor today that Microsoft will announce at Gamescom tomorrow they will be including a free game with the Xbox One at launch. Some sources believe it will be FIFA 14 in Europe. A few sources believe a free game may also be included in the US as well.

What are your thoughts? Think Microsoft may include a free title to make it a better value than the PS4? What game do you think would be included in the US? Keep in mind the rumor says EA and Microsoft made the agreement.

I would love to see Madden 25 included for free, that would be awesome. We find out soon, 4am EST is when Microsoft will be having their conference.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Symmetric-XBA
08-19-2013, 08:29 PM
I read a rumor today that Microsoft will announce at Gamescom tomorrow they will be including a free game with the Xbox One at launch. Some sources believe it will be FIFA 14 in Europe. A few sources believe a free game may also be included in the US as well.

What are your thoughts? Think Microsoft may include a free title to make it a better value than the PS4? What game do you think would be included in the US? Keep in mind the rumor says EA and Microsoft made the agreement.

I would love to see Madden 25 included for free, that would be awesome. We find out soon, 4am EST is when Microsoft will be having their conference.

I don't foresee madden being the game if the rumor is true and applies to North America. Thats like asking activision for a bundled free copy of cod. Not very likely. I could see something more along the lines of the new ea game pvz garden warfare, or some obscure sports title.

If the rumor is true then ms almost has to deliver said promise to all its other markets as well. Personally I feel this is ms's way of playing damage control over the delays in countries around the world.

Variation-XBA
08-19-2013, 09:17 PM
If it's a free game it'll be a MS title most likely.

Shawn-XBA
08-20-2013, 11:23 AM
It is confirmed, FIFA 14 will be included free of charge for people who preorder the Xbox One in Europe.

They also announced a COD Ghosts bundle, however no word on pricing or where it is going to be available

Vampero
08-20-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm guessing MS will give KI for NA.

jerinbd445
09-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Sooo ..... nice post .....:cheers::cheers: