PDA

View Full Version : Diablo....

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 02:20 AM
Diablo in 5 days!!! who's excited?! Have mine on pre-order (thank you honey, for paying off my copy when u were here to visit me ;) ) sad to say tho, i haven't found an EB games in my city that is doing a midnight launch *boo hoo* so I, like many others have to wait until tuesday to pick it up! I have mixed thoughts and feelings about this game... Who can share some insight on it, and what I should expect!

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2013, 02:29 AM
Diablo in 5 days!!! who's excited?! Have mine on pre-order (thank you honey, for paying off my copy when u were here to visit me ;) ) sad to say tho, i haven't found an EB games in my city that is doing a midnight launch *boo hoo* so I, like many others have to wait until tuesday to pick it up! I have mixed thoughts and feelings about this game... Who can share some insight on it, and what I should expect!

Expect months of your life drained away in never ending awesomeness covered in ice cream, chocolate and topped w whip cream and a cookie on top. Lol

In all honesty though ill prob keep that game in my 360 after the xb1 versions of watch dogs, cod,etc.. are released. And it will most likely stay there until the end.

Shawn-XBA
08-29-2013, 03:51 AM
I've never played a Diablo title before, what is the story line? Would this new title be something I could pick up and understand right away or would I have to play the previous titles?

Variation-XBA
08-29-2013, 04:18 AM
PC one got boring after the first month, haven't played since.

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 04:03 PM
PC one got boring after the first month, haven't played since.

what about the game made it boring? I haven't played any Diablo titles, so i have no clue what is in store for me...

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Expect months of your life drained away in never ending awesomeness covered in ice cream, chocolate and topped w whip cream and a cookie on top. Lol

In all honesty though ill prob keep that game in my 360 after the xb1 versions of watch dogs, cod,etc.. are released. And it will most likely stay there until the end.

what kind of "story" does it have... aside from being an MMORPG, what is the game/story itself like?

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 04:05 PM
I've never played a Diablo title before, what is the story line? Would this new title be something I could pick up and understand right away or would I have to play the previous titles?

I have the same questions and concerns... i've never played diablo in the past either, so i too have no idea what to expect in any way LOL

Im excited because i heard it is a fantastic game, but im worried, because even tho its fantastic to someone else, i have no idea what to expect.

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2013, 08:57 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MNU3S5sC4aM

Ohhhhhhh looks so good!