PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an old friend

RudedogX
10-17-2013, 08:14 PM
What's up XBA?!? Been a long time, but with the preorder of XBOX One, I figured I'd check out my old stomping grounds and see what intel you all had for this bad boy!

Symmetric-XBA
10-17-2013, 09:38 PM
What's goin on man? What q's do ya have about the new console?? Any games are on your radar??

Variation-XBA
10-17-2013, 10:21 PM
What's up XBA?!? Been a long time, but with the preorder of XBOX One, I figured I'd check out my old stomping grounds and see what intel you all had for this bad boy!
What would you like to know? :)

RudedogX
10-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Trying to figure out games with Watch Dogs on hold. Not a huge fan anymore of all the military games as I am normally staying offline so that I force myself outdoors, but thats another story! Lol

Thinking Assassins Creed at this point as a launch title. Maybe Killer Instinct, but is that a launch title?

Shawn-XBA
10-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome back!!

Killer Instinct is a launch title. If you like racing games, Forza Motorsport 5 looks amazing. If you are into horror games, can't go wrong with Dead Rising 3.

Variation-XBA
10-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Trying to figure out games with Watch Dogs on hold. Not a huge fan anymore of all the military games as I am normally staying offline so that I force myself outdoors, but thats another story! Lol

Thinking Assassins Creed at this point as a launch title. Maybe Killer Instinct, but is that a launch title?

Yes, Killer Instinct is a launch title. It's actually free too. For free you get the game and Jago, and if you want any of the other fighters, you can purchase them individually, or as a bundle.

RudedogX
10-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Yes, Killer Instinct is a launch title. It's actually free too. For free you get the game and Jago, and if you want any of the other fighters, you can purchase them individually, or as a bundle.

Yeah, did some research today and found that out. $40 isn't too bad for the full game. Some of the options that will come as demos seem good. Just not sold on many of the launch titles. Ryse looks a lot like a roman version of Ninja Gaiden, but I could be wrong with that.

l Maximus l
02-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Great to see you, RudeogX! It's been days! I'm still alive and kicking...for the first time, I took a hiatus, but, look to fix that!