PDA

View Full Version : Toronto, Ontario Launch Party!

Kamshaft
11-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Check it out! Let us what you think!

TbJnICcRUxg

cha cha
11-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Pretty tight vid, are you gonna expland on your takeaways from the party and your thoughts on the next year for XBO?

Also now that I have seen you in a vid, i SWEAR we've crossed paths before... I go to Toronto for Fighting game tournaments all the time, have you ever done any events or covered any events for like Torontotoptiers, GTA or Toryuken?

Kamshaft
11-22-2013, 02:54 PM
I've been around for a while.

cha cha
11-22-2013, 03:30 PM
So cryptic ;/ ....

Kamshaft
11-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Sorry, I'm a little tired from the event. LOL I've personally never been to Toronto fighting game tournament. Maybe Khari or his brothers might of been.

cha cha
11-22-2013, 06:10 PM
That's a shame, with your filming capabilities and all the big names in the FG world seems like a match made in heaven. If you ever wanna meet with them about maybe some promotional XBO tournaments for like KI and what not, let me know, i know all the guys who run events up there (Buffalo and Toronto has quite a rivalry in more than a few games dating back to the early 2000s). More exposure to a whole demographic of gamers in the greater Toronto area might be a good thing for this site.

All that aside, are you going to do an article and/or podcast going over all the details of the event? The coverage was cool, but not getting to hear any announcements or from any industry talking heads there left me wanting more.