PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Xbox One

Shawn-XBA
12-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Most of you have had your consoles for almost a month.

What are your impressions of the console? What are your favorite launch titles? Have you ran into any problems with your console?

Vampero
12-17-2013, 04:32 PM
I bought it , It feels rushed out to the public . The UI is very boring and not very user friendly at all. No True HD Audio pass though just 7.1 PCM Audio. The Kinect 2.0 is better than the 1st one, but the voice commands are hard to get into. Only game I played was killer Instinct . Great remake of a old fighting game. I don't like any Xbox One only released games that came out, Rise or Dead Rising 3 ,just not my cup of tea. I'm waiting for Titanfall in March. I don't think you should buy a Xbox One right now. Wait 6 months to a year to buy it. Wait for major dashboard update to make the system feel like a gaming system ,not a clunky Windows 8.1 UI with no touchscreen. I bet a year from now I will really like the Xbox brand again,but right now they bore me with the TV and APP focus to much.

JackDanielzMan
01-06-2014, 02:39 PM
I really enjoy the incorporation of other services into the xbox one. Being able to utilize the kinect to move through things such as snap is fun. I agree that it feels rushed though. I have had some instances with my xbox one when playing COD Ghosts that the game in a loading or lobby screen kicks me back to the home dashboard. Other than that I have not seen any issues and overall I enjoy being able to go from watching tv directly into a game that I was last playing without major loading.

LukeRex
01-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Killer Instinct was my favorite game. I really enjoy the xbox one a lot.

JackDanielzMan
01-10-2014, 02:50 PM
What is your favorite aspect of the xbox one? Mine would probably be the quick transition from areas and especially when it comes to sending messages while I am in a game.

kingformula
01-20-2014, 11:12 AM
I'm really enjoying it more now battlefield 4 sorted out since the last update.Call of duty is just full of campers that does my head in I do not see the point sat in a corner some place that not fun to me.Fifa 14 looks amazing but let down on how easy it is to score from a cross.The club side of it still the same since the club part came out.But over all it's a great console looking forward to the many yrs a head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rexbitz
01-21-2014, 07:37 PM
I've played both consoles. And to this date I enjoy my xbox way more. Can't explain why! I just do. My favorite part is the upload. Also loving the snap feature.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kamshaft
01-22-2014, 06:04 PM
I don't have a pS4 yet, but I'm enjoying my Xbox One, but I really can't wait for a dash update.

Vampero
01-26-2014, 04:18 PM
I don't have a pS4 yet, but I'm enjoying my Xbox One, but I really can't wait for a dash update.

I been waiting since Black Friday !