PDA

View Full Version : Who Pre-Ordered Titanfall ?

Vampero
01-27-2014, 04:45 PM
I pre-ordered Titanfall , I can't wait for the beta in February ! I wonder how many maps they will be giving us at the start, because there is no single player game in Titanfall... 5,10 or 20 ?

Variation-XBA
01-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Probably better off asking who ISN'T going to get it :)

Collector's Edition here!

Vampero
01-28-2014, 02:57 AM
Lol 8)

Shawn-XBA
01-28-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm getting it!

Symmetric-XBA
01-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Got my c.e. ready to go w a Titanfall controller!

LiLJoe608
02-04-2014, 09:37 PM
When is the bata going to out in February? Is there a date?

LiLJoe608
02-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Oh and yes, I will be pre ordering

Vampero
02-10-2014, 07:29 AM
When is the bata going to out in February? Is there a date? Beta there is no day set yet, Release date March 11, 2014.

Vampero
02-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Beta there is no day set yet, Release date March 11, 2014. UPDATE

http://www.totalxbox.com/71009/titanfall-xbox-one-beta-access-details-just-a-few-days-away/

Vampero
02-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Wow, only 720p, another ding to the xbox exclusive. First no campaign, then only a 6 v 6 multiplayer and now this. Well done Microsoft and devs.

Shawn-XBA
02-12-2014, 04:42 PM
They are talking about 900p by launch. I'm not worried about the resolution as much as I am about the gameplay. Found out there are bots in the game along with the human controlled players, so I think the 6 vs 6 will be pretty good especially if all 12 players have titans at the same time

Vampero
02-13-2014, 01:38 PM
They are talking about 900p by launch. I'm not worried about the resolution as much as I am about the gameplay. Found out there are bots in the game along with the human controlled players, so I think the 6 vs 6 will be pretty good especially if all 12 players have titans at the same time
Cool ! watching live right now and it looks very good,I won't say great until I play it myself ! http://www.gamespot.com/videos/titanfall-beta-livestream-thursday-february-13-at-/2300-6417189/

Variation-XBA
02-13-2014, 06:55 PM
It absolutely lives up to the hype. AMAZING to play. For those so worried and focused on resolution numbers, don't, it looks fantastic and is smooth, even for the beta

Demonseed2112
02-15-2014, 10:56 PM
After playing the demo for a couple of hours , I have to say I am disappointed with the game. Graphics are great, just seems like another FPS with no campaign. The bots are basically just easy targets. The titans don't seem very powerful at all, and are fairly easy to take down. They should add some ground and air vehicles.
Just my opinion.

Variation-XBA
02-15-2014, 11:35 PM
After playing the demo for a couple of hours , I have to say I am disappointed with the game. Graphics are great, just seems like another FPS with no campaign. The bots are basically just easy targets. The titans don't seem very powerful at all, and are fairly easy to take down. They should add some ground and air vehicles.
Just my opinion.

It's not a demo. It's not the final product. It's not even using the final resolution either. There's a lot we don't even know yet. It's a beta, to help fix issues and find bugs that can hopefully be fixed before launch.

Bots are meant to be easy targets, that's why you only get a portion of xp and points compared to players. If you think the Titan's aren't powerful, you're doing something wrong ;) The whole point of the parkour is so that there is no vehicles needed.

Demonseed2112
02-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Demo, beta, whatever , the games coming out soon so unless they delay it, not much is going to change. How cool would it be to swoop down on a titan and let loose a barrage of missiles and gunfire in a helo while it tries to swat you out of the air?

Vampero
02-21-2014, 03:44 PM
It's not a demo. It's not the final product. It's not even using the final resolution either. There's a lot we don't even know yet. It's a beta, to help fix issues and find bugs that can hopefully be fixed before launch.

Bots are meant to be easy targets, that's why you only get a portion of xp and points compared to players. If you think the Titan's aren't powerful, you're doing something wrong ;) The whole point of the parkour is so that there is no vehicles needed.

I hope they add some lighting effects like rain, snow and fire.

Symmetric-XBA
02-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Demo, beta, whatever , the games coming out soon so unless they delay it, not much is going to change. How cool would it be to swoop down on a titan and let loose a barrage of missiles and gunfire in a helo while it tries to swat you out of the air?

Something like that helo idea could apply given dropships fly in constantly but they are more suited for transport than combat so while you can destroy those they aren't much of a challenge. You can drop in as a Titan though. Wait till your Titan is ready and select spawn as Titan instead of pilot and boom your in!

Vampero
03-02-2014, 11:07 AM
720p is the final resolution for the Xbox One, the developer tweeted it .

Shawn-XBA
03-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Titanfall has its first update already live, weighs in at 840mb. That's a pretty big update. Can't wait to start playing on Tuesday.

Who else is ready for Titanfall?

"Get ready for Titanfall!"

Variation-XBA
03-07-2014, 08:15 PM
So I saw the box for the Collector Edition. To say it's big is an understatement. I don't think it's going to fit in my car's door.... literally.

Vampero
03-09-2014, 10:01 PM
I will be ready and streaming right when I get out of work !

Titanfall has its first update already live, weighs in at 840mb. That's a pretty big update. Can't wait to start playing on Tuesday.

Who else is ready for Titanfall?

"Get ready for Titanfall!"

Vampero
03-10-2014, 11:09 AM
So I saw the box for the Collector Edition. To say it's big is an understatement. I don't think it's going to fit in my car's door.... literally.
You're going to have to take it out of the box ! I got mine shipped to my front door !

Shawn-XBA
03-11-2014, 07:46 PM
How is everyone enjoying Titanfall? I'll be playing tomorrow if anyone wants to join. I think I might broadcast as well on twitch

Variation-XBA
03-12-2014, 04:55 AM
How is everyone enjoying Titanfall? I'll be playing tomorrow if anyone wants to join. I think I might broadcast as well on twitch

11 hours played so far... haha. Been broadcasting much as possible as well