PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Knight

thAshAdyOne
03-04-2014, 10:38 AM

-aBSYReG768

Badass or nah?

I'm excited. This is the first XB1 game I am genuinely hyped up about.

Anyone else?

Kamshaft
03-04-2014, 01:06 PM
I edited your post to use our Youtube channel! LOL
Personally I think this game is going to be bad ass!

Hope to see you streaming man!

TheCrankwild
03-18-2014, 12:01 AM
I think it's going to be amazing as long as your not required to use the batman on to much stuff. Don't make the map 5 times bigger and then force us to drive the bat mobile. I think Roksteady will deliver as they always have.

Kamshaft
03-18-2014, 07:15 AM
I think it's going to be amazing as long as your not required to use the batman on to much stuff. Don't make the map 5 times bigger and then force us to drive the bat mobile. I think Roksteady will deliver as they always have.

I agree. Rocksteady has done a great job so far. This game will rock!

Symmetric-XBA
03-18-2014, 08:58 PM
I hope the best for them as this is the last batman game by rocksteady. Maybe this is the company to handle other comic series? There are so many great story arcs that would make great games it's a shame they don't come to life. I wish the ending of this upcoming game was bane breaking the bat like in knightfall, but I don't think that would happen. I would love to see a series of superman games where the final game was the climatic battle against doomsday where to save humanity superman gives his life while taking doomsday's. But yet that'll never happen so instead we get these watered down stories and more of the basic crap we've expected over the years.

TheCrankwild
03-18-2014, 10:14 PM
X-Men would by far be the best comic series to tackle. Could you imagine how bad ass they could make Wolverine? And many of the story lines are dark so they can keep that gritty look to them.

suha52
06-10-2014, 05:34 AM
Two-Face and Joker have taken control of Arkham Asylum and captured the Batman. Now they must decide who is going to kill the Batman.