PDA

View Full Version : Maybe there are anything to do for mods Titanfall with diorama

oryanphine
04-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Hi,

Titanfall collector edition comes with a huge statue of Titan, poster, and diorama.
The principal critic on games is the cards of game with no difference in environment.
I think with the diorama and a good Pc, it's possible to create new cards and new modes ?

Titanfall edition collector diorama

Thanks.

Variation-XBA
04-25-2014, 07:33 PM
it's possible to create new cards and new modes ?

New cards and modes ARE coming with the new DLC!

oryanphine
04-25-2014, 07:56 PM
New cards and modes ARE coming with the new DLC!

Not enough for amelioration of technology of the game, and to pay.
No more Dlc.

Variation-XBA
04-25-2014, 09:06 PM
I have no idea what you're trying to say :(

Already bought the Season Pass, so patiently waiting.

oryanphine
04-26-2014, 04:16 AM
I have no idea what you're trying to say :(

Already bought the Season Pass, so patiently waiting.

Hi,

I wait of Titanfall to do modify caracteristics of mechas (speed, force, weapons, compatibility ...) and possibility to open new worlds and levels arts.
There are guys, on PC, who make cards for integration and amelioration of the game, for example Skyrim, defective in first, and take advantage of patch game for include maps then share with games (or Fps and Sniper ghost elite ...)( i think guys use Sim city city editor who have can see freedom, or default of diagonal of Tekken 6 for example, or caracteristic of one character)
On this model, i would like to see guys to do anything for Titanfall, but with smatglass for example, and with agreeation of Publisher.
Titanfall is a very good game on Xbox One and on Xbox 360 especially, i wait more for Titanfall cards without strategy and elements to analised as weapons evolution or elements of personnalisation for paiement of new game price.
Titanfall is a reference but not the unanimity game for little details as repetitive action and interaction with natural environment, the game launch is the game see in beta or trailers and we waited more for first new gen game.
And also, you can now take a souscription for use Unreal 4 and Cry engine for 19,99 Usd per month, probably for do game and explore possibilities for a game.
I would like differenciation with add-ons (extension of game) and Dlc (personnalisation of game)
Repetitive, no sharpness, and you have normal game in time where find 10 millions consoles with no great games.
It's normal to pay season pass for a game exclusively multiplayer ?
No more Dlc
No more Season pass

Update/Upgrade :
1 Nobody for the very not fabulous Section 8 prejudice game ?
2 We are find cartridge in the desert of quatermain
3 Noboby for sale me faceplate Xbox 360 to 250 Usd
4 Xboxaddict.com not want erase my posts empty/posts with 0 answer/traduire le site en français
5 If you sign in on WordPress.com, you can't close your account
6 24 comes back in the Tv in few weeks/days and in France in same time but with traduction by write only for the moment
8 Yaiba Ninja Gainden Z on Xbox 360 has notation of 8/20 in Usa and Europe but 36/40 in Japan
Xbox One.All is One.All is done.

Symmetric-XBA
05-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Does anyone know what this guy ^ is saying? Maybe find a better French translation?

oryanphine
05-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Does anyone know what this guy ^ is saying? Maybe find a better French translation?
Hi,

I said there are guys with a Pc who make additionnal maps for a game and includes in with the possibilities on board, generally by the patch of editor or capture motion video screen, and share this after for zero dollar.
They make mods, we talk of "modders".
There are possibilities with Titanfall by the diorama who have good gameplay, but is no good in strategy with repetitive action and cards not big rather.
Vince Zamparella had said there aren't mods for the launch of the game, but maybe later.
If you have questions or others questions, this forum is do for it, ask directly on the point of interest.Thanks.

oryanphine
05-16-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi,
Now they have (maybe) understood, nobody for more.
Compliance.
For example, the version 1.2 of game is 1.5 for modded, and 2.0 is 1.1
Don't worry, it's normal.
Delayed 2014... Delayed 2015... Delayed 2016...

Update/Upgrade
1 Be careful with emulator Xbox One for Pc, it's fake and trouble (download Microsoft projet for Office (normal logiciel) and emulatorxboxone.com)
2 I fell like (i like) the idea of write on site internet then report on Facebok for see the reaction of people before to return on the site for disclaim.
This is have a name ?
3 Very soon ... very soon... Google drive for no lifes
4 It's a time for economic condamnation in Europe and political intervention in Usa
5 It's time for China, i wish they are able to find 10 games for play in the respect of chinese tradition without third world war game
6 For banned : finally, the only one thing that i have found cool in your stuff is to be banned for reprogrammation system with Xbox live Diamonds and Benq.Please work properly ... You take your lector Benq on usb external hard drive and you enter the number of your card as gamertag, normally it's okay.Go to be banned.Please work properly ...
7 Xbox Yuans ?
8 Google "droit a l'oubli" aux Usa ?
9 There are a Xbox One limited edition "Zlatanec"