PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one or PS4 ???????

suha52
06-10-2014, 05:36 AM
Well PS4 as its cheaper and I prefer Sony to Microsoft and PS4 didnt try to screw me over!!! And they don't have queer kinect crap!

Shawn-XBA
06-10-2014, 05:44 AM
You can buy a Xbox One without Kinect for the same price at the PS4. $399

I personally prefer Xbox Live for multiplayer gaming. I've had both the PS3 and Xbox 360 last gen. The online services by far were better on the Xbox. Another reason I like Xbox, only place to play Halo, Gears of War, Crackdown, etc.

Shawn-XBA
06-10-2014, 05:46 AM
I don't care for Infamous, I played the first one. I stopped playing it after the 20 mins or so. I'm trying to remember the name of the big shooter franchise PlayStation has, I can't think of the name. I've played that, and it doesn't come close to being as fun as halo, gears, call of duty, or battlefield, at least to me it doesn't

Vampero
06-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Right now both system's are $399.99 ,if you can't buy both pick the system that has the game's you like best. I like both system's . I'm glad I bought them both.

oryanphine
07-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Salut,

Avec le slogan collector "this is for the players" qu'il faut comprendre comme "this is 4 the players", si tu hésites encore, tu sais maintenant laquelle acheter.
En plus, tu sais qu'avec celle la, tu ne fais rien pour le jeu vidéo au Japon ou pour le Japon tout court, et ça c'est vraiment bien, mais normalement tu t'en fout aussi.

Mise a jour/Mise a niveau :
1 Qu'est-ce que c'est que ce shoot pourri Sixty-Second, il faut casser de l'algorithme ou quoi ?
2 Par prolongement, cela me fait penser a Child of Eden, le seul jeu ayant cherché a exploiter Kinect, mais dont l'histoire de "virus lyrique" n'était pas convaincante du tout.