PDA

View Full Version : Article: The Division - Field Operational Guide (Part 2)

Variation-XBA
04-14-2016, 06:13 PM
http://xboxaddict.com/Article/252/The-Division---Field-Operational-Guide-Part-2.html

Shawn-XBA
04-15-2016, 06:31 PM
Good article Brent, looking forward to the next installment. These tips will help me for sure. This game is so far my game of the year, but it is way too early in the year to call it now, which makes me really excited

Sent using Tapatalk

Symmetric-XBA
04-16-2016, 02:38 AM
Good article Brent, looking forward to the next installment. These tips will help me for sure. This game is so far my game of the year, but it is way too early in the year to call it now, which makes me really excited

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you. I was thinking of doing an update article after part 3 releases because there have been a tremendous amount of changes in the game, but mostly in regard to simplicity of gear ratings and the corruption of their crafting system.

Creeping Judas
04-19-2016, 06:16 AM
This game can kick your ass big time!!! Finally started getting better for me when I got the Standard Scar-H Marksman rifle. I seem to do better with semi-automatic weapons than I do with fully automatic weapons.

TheOutcast-XBA
04-20-2016, 08:54 AM
Yeah, the game is becoming deeper than I had anticipated. I need to put more time into it for sure. I am level 30, but my DZ level is "0". That's right fools "0". :rockout: