PDA

View Full Version : New COD finally "officially" announced

TheOutcast-XBA
05-02-2016, 08:38 AM
So I am sure you fools have all seen the new official trailer for the new COD.

Wadda think? I skipped last years, but I may play this years just to get my COD fix again.

Plus, a remastered Modern Warfare. Pretty interesting.

Anyhow, just thought I would see what you gamers thought.

Cheers,

Outtie

Creeping Judas
05-02-2016, 09:00 PM
So I am not really a big fan of the COD games.Have played a few of them and I do enjoy the SP aspect of it, but the MP aspect is fun for a little while, but then when these old hands and the coordination starts to vain, it becomes annoying being pwned every step you take!

I too tend to skip one or two years of the franchise, just to make it a refreshing new experience once I do get the game.

Variation-XBA
05-02-2016, 09:16 PM
You know, to be honest, I just don't know if I'm digging the whole COD IN SPACE thing. I actually wanna play the Modern Warfare remaster more right now :x

Shawn-XBA
05-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Adam, I'm right there with you. I am more interested in playing a remastered Modern Warfare then I am Infinite Warfare. Watching the trailer doesn't have me interested in the new game at all. I hope the announcement of Battlefield 5 is better.

Sent using Tapatalk

Variation-XBA
05-02-2016, 11:46 PM
And I just figured out that you won't be able to buy the Modern Warfare HD on its own and ONLY comes in the premium versions of Infinite. Oh well.

TheOutcast-XBA
05-06-2016, 08:55 AM
I am gonna give it a go for sure, just to see what they have tried to do here.

Plus the remastered Modern Warfare is kinda like the extra icing on the cake.

Outtie