PDA

View Full Version : Club for Forza Horizon 3

TheOutcast-XBA
09-17-2016, 06:27 PM
Hey All,

I have finally opened up Clubs while playing Forza Horizon 3. I have started an Xbox Addict one called XboxAdddict Racint (XBAR). So once you are able to join a club, and it doesn't have it under your "join a friends club" feel free to search it out.

I have attached a pic in here for you to see. I am hoping it's not breaking any embargo, but it's just a club shot for XBA people to see, so it should be good as I am not showing any gameplay or anything like that. Just the club name and what you need to search out.

On that note, look forward to racing online with you peeps. Playing 4 player cooperative is fun.

Kirby Y (aka - The Outcast)

Variation-XBA
09-17-2016, 07:59 PM
Nice! I'm reallllly hoping I can get FH3

Creeping Judas
09-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Nice!!! I wish I was a fancy reviewer so I could get early access to games, well not all games, just this one!!

Creeping Judas
09-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Outtie, is it true this time around you can make custom races?

Symmetric-XBA
09-18-2016, 06:10 PM
counting the min. until my copy arrives! thank you for doing this!

TheOutcast-XBA
09-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Using the "blue print" feature, you can indeed make custom events for you and others to challenge. Once you make an "event" or "race" it becomes available when people pick the event they will race on their map and then all the custom ones, made from blueprints, will be there.

I have made a few events, but not a lot.

Outtie

Creeping Judas
09-22-2016, 06:19 AM
Using the "blue print" feature, you can indeed make custom events for you and others to challenge. Once you make an "event" or "race" it becomes available when people pick the event they will race on their map and then all the custom ones, made from blueprints, will be there.

I have made a few events, but not a lot.

Outtie

Sweet!! I just plunked down $129 and bought the Ultimate Edition! It's something I have never done before, I have always purchased the standard edition. Well a man should be able to splurge on something for his birthday present!

TheOutcast-XBA
09-22-2016, 11:14 AM
Our review is live people. Go read it now:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13822/Forza-Horizon-3-Review.html

Enjoy.

Outtie

Variation-XBA
09-22-2016, 04:42 PM
I want it so bad!

Nato King
09-22-2016, 07:31 PM
Was just playing the demo and I like the game. This might become a future game to buy for me but money is going to other games at this time. Gears of war 4. Watch dog 2 etc....