PDA

View Full Version : The King is Back

Nato King
09-22-2016, 02:05 PM
Hi All

Not sure if you all remember me but I used to be a staff member on the site and do the news and achievements for all the games. I had alot of fun:rockout: now I am back playing xbox and I heard that the site was back up and running so I am back to get involve in the forums. Need anything just ask.

Nato King

Variation-XBA
09-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Hi All

Not sure if you all remember me but I used to be a staff member on the site and do the news and achievements for all the games. I had alot of fun:rockout: now I am back playing xbox and I heard that the site was back up and running so I am back to get involve in the forums. Need anything just ask.

Nato King

Welcome back sir, we'll have to have a chat!

Nato King
09-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Welcome back sir, we'll have to have a chat!

It feels good to be back and more important playing Xbox again.

Shawn-XBA
09-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Nato,
So good to see you back, need to game sometime soon!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Nato King
09-22-2016, 08:14 PM
What's up Shawn yeah we do I remember the days we played. I think I still have you on xbox live. What games are you playing now and what games you looking to get before the end of the year.

Symmetric-XBA
09-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Welcome back Nato! Glad you came back!

Nato King
09-29-2016, 02:38 AM
Welcome back Nato! Glad you came back!

Thanks symmetric good to see you too. Like I said before and I will say again. I am happy I am back to. Life can really get to you. Since the last time I was here. I have gotten married, I now own my own gym with 5 staff members and last I now have a wounderfull son name Syhir he is about 9months old and already trying to take over my Xbox controller I don't know who taught him how to turn my Xbox off but he does it in mid game.��

Variation-XBA
09-29-2016, 12:40 PM
Thanks symmetric good to see you too. Like I said before and I will say again. I am happy I am back to. Life can really get to you. Since the last time I was here. I have gotten married, I now own my own gym with 5 staff members and last I now have a wounderfull son name Syhir he is about 9months old and already trying to take over my Xbox controller I don't know who taught him how to turn my Xbox off but he does it in mid game.��

All I read was "XBA members get free gym passes!"... right? ;)

Nato King
09-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Yeah if you ever come to Bermuda ���� I will give you all free passes and I have. Windows 10 on all our computers so you can play your Xbox games and workout at the same time. Lol

Variation-XBA
09-29-2016, 10:12 PM
Yeah if you ever come to Bermuda ���� I will give you all free passes and I have. Windows 10 on all our computers so you can play your Xbox games and workout at the same time. Lol

You hear that boys?

LET'S GO!!!

Shadow20002
09-30-2016, 12:22 AM
Welcome back! Wow seems like some old folks is coming back from the grave. :)

Nato King
10-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Lol yeah I know what you mean. Good to see shadow 20002 is still around. Please add me to Xbox live if you can we all need to start playing together more pick a time an a day. PM me if you think this will be cool

Bakeman
12-07-2016, 03:12 AM
xbox at the gym :) That might actually get me to a gym haha