PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: First 12mintues of Battlefield 1

Nato King
10-05-2016, 06:37 AM
First 12minutes of Battlefield 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k

Who is getting this game. I am getting the game I played the beta and enjoyed it.
What you guys think.

TheOutcast-XBA
10-05-2016, 11:06 AM
First 12minutes of Battlefield 1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k

Who is getting this game. I am getting the game I played the beta and enjoyed it.
What you guys think.

I am interested in the SP for sure, as I do play them. That being said, there is SO much to buy. I may hit up a friend of mine at EA and try to get a cheap copy, but one of the things holding me back from that is I am a digital copy kinda guy, and I don't want to have to use a disc. I have 5TB of storage for a reason. :-)

On that note, thanks for the link. I have embedded it for the lazy too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k&app=desktop

Cheers,

Outtie

Nato King
10-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Oh thanks. Yes I am a digital copy person too. The maps are just so big you can get lost. lol I updated my post so it has the clip in the post now. I forget I can do that. Awesome stuff.

Variation-XBA
10-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Oh thanks. Yes I am a digital copy person too. The maps are just so big you can get lost. lol I need to learn how to do that embedded type stuff awesome.

I want it....bad, just tooooo much coming out!

Shadow20002
10-05-2016, 10:53 PM
I'm going to get it for sure.

BananaMan
10-06-2016, 08:16 AM
I'll be on there launch day for sure!

Nato King
10-06-2016, 09:32 AM
I'll be on there launch day for sure!

I'm going to get it for sure.

So Why am I getting this vibe that everyone is getting this game and passing up on getting the next COD game. I feel the COD brand is going to modern talking about going into space and stuff. I just want to kill people and keep my two feet on the ground. lol

What do you guys feel.

Variation-XBA
10-06-2016, 10:46 AM
So Why am I getting this vibe that everyone is getting this game and passing up on getting the next COD game. I feel the COD brand is going to modern talking about going into space and stuff. I just want to kill people and keep my two feet on the ground. lol

What do you guys feel.

If I had the cash to get both I would, but Battlefield has always had a special place for me whereas COD has been a yearly thing (I didn't even buy the last two)

BananaMan
10-12-2016, 07:43 AM

What do you guys feel.

My main issue with COD is that it's so far from the roots of what the game originally was that it's no longer appealing to me. It's gotten so modern and ridiculous lately. I tried getting into the latest black ops game and the jetpacks, wall walking, all of that is just a joke. This is all opinion of course - I have friends who waste 6-8 hours a day on that game. The only thing that looks good to me about the new call of duty is the remastered edition of modern warfare. I'd love to get my hands on that; probably the last great COD game.

I also agree with Variation - I've played the battlefield series since 1942 was released on PC and I've been hooked ever since. To me, this new battlefield seems almost like a beautifully polished version of that game, albeit it's set 25 years before.

Nato King
10-12-2016, 07:54 AM
My main issue with COD is that it's so far from the roots of what the game originally was that it's no longer appealing to me. It's gotten so modern and ridiculous lately. I tried getting into the latest black ops game and the jetpacks, wall walking, all of that is just a joke. This is all opinion of course - I have friends who waste 6-8 hours a day on that game. The only thing that looks good to me about the new call of duty is the remastered edition of modern warfare. I'd love to get my hands on that; probably the last great COD game.

I also agree with Variation - I've played the battlefield series since 1942 was released on PC and I've been hooked ever since. To me, this new battlefield seems almost like a beautifully polished version of that game, albeit it's set 25 years before.

Yep that's what I am saying. They will see after they get there sales report maybe we did a bad game lol