PDA

View Full Version : Glad to Be Back!

WillyV2
10-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Hey Everyone,

Glad to be back around these parts! I've been lurking around here for a while seeing what's going on but figured I would post. It's good to see so many familiar names still around since the early Xbox days! :hump:

I've just recently picked up an Xbox One so add me (gamertag is obvious, :P): WillyV2

Variation-XBA
10-28-2016, 07:37 PM
Hey Everyone,

Glad to be back around these parts! I've been lurking around here for a while seeing what's going on but figured I would post. It's good to see so many familiar names still around since the early Xbox days! :hump:

I've just recently picked up an Xbox One so add me (gamertag is obvious, :P): WillyV2

There's one of the old timers! Welcome back man!

Stick around, we're back for good and have some big plans (which we'll reveal after the holidays) :)

WillyV2
10-28-2016, 08:09 PM
I love it! I'll be here. Makes me feel old haha. Glad you're still around!

Add me to Live too!

I'll mainly be catching up on:
ReCore
Forza Horizon 3
Elder Scrolls Online

But I'll be getting a few games coming out soon! I'm most stoked for Watch Dogs 2 in the immediate future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Variation-XBA
10-28-2016, 08:38 PM
I love it! I'll be here. Makes me feel old haha. Glad you're still around!

Add me to Live too!

I'll mainly be catching up on:
ReCore
Forza Horizon 3
Elder Scrolls Online

But I'll be getting a few games coming out soon! I'm most stoked for Watch Dogs 2 in the immediate future.

I'm helping run the show now! ;)

I'm trying to get through ReCore as well between reviews (we're swamped). Loving it so far!

I'm really excited for Watch Dogs 2 as well, that and Final Fantasy XV

WillyV2
11-13-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm helping run the show now! ;)

I'm trying to get through ReCore as well between reviews (we're swamped). Loving it so far!

I'm really excited for Watch Dogs 2 as well, that and Final Fantasy XV

I see you are one of the main men around here now! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have planned!!

I also see Shawn is still a head honcho as well! :hump:

Variation-XBA
11-14-2016, 12:36 AM
I see you are one of the main men around here now! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have planned!!

I also see Shawn is still a head honcho as well! :hump:

Shawn still watches over the forums for us :)

We're just busy getting through the Holidays, then we'll share a bunch of stuff in the new year :)