PDA

View Full Version : Not new, but been a long time

Bakeman
12-07-2016, 02:55 AM
Hey Guys!
Man it's been quite a long time since I've visited the site. Good to see it's still going. I seen a few names I remember too.
I haven't done much if any online gaming in a long time, so kinda dropped off my online activity in general. Life got in the way lol

Stay Strong XBA, maybe I'll come around more often.

WillyV2
12-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Welcome back! It's good to see some more familiar names coming around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow20002
01-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Welcome back! ;)

Kraft
03-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Jerky boys.

Variation-XBA
03-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Jerky boys.

Wow, there's someone you don't see everyday, or for years...

Kraft
03-15-2018, 01:18 PM
Wow, there's someone you don't see everyday, or for years...

Yeah, I had it under good authority that this place shut down, which tends to keep people away. Looks like there is a handful of active people in this forum still. That being said, forums have definitely gone the way of the dinosaur. I'm on more IRC channels with more traffic :( You guys should start a discord or Slack channel or something.

Variation-XBA
03-15-2018, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I had it under good authority that this place shut down, which tends to keep people away. Looks like there is a handful of active people in this forum still. That being said, forums have definitely gone the way of the dinosaur. I'm on more IRC channels with more traffic :( You guys should start a discord or Slack channel or something.

It did get shut down a few years ago, but we've had Stephen's blessing to bring it back and now is under new management!

Social media is the best place at the moment, but was thinking about getting a discord going, since I'm always on there anyways :)

Shadow20002
03-16-2018, 06:00 PM
Hmm..yea seems like we are just few dinosaurs roaming around lol

SamSmith
05-13-2018, 02:24 PM
It did get shut down a few years ago, but we've had Stephen's blessing to bring it back and now is under new management!

Social media is the best place at the moment, but was thinking about getting a discord going, since I'm always on there anyways :)

Let me know when you get a discord! It has taken over any forum-type stuff I used to engage in.

Shadow20002
08-26-2018, 08:21 PM
Still no discord… hmmm… i wish there are one ASAP.