PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Gears of War faceplates!

jtcustoms
03-20-2017, 07:23 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for a few rare gears of war faceplates & consoles to add to my collection. If anybody is willing to sell I will pay good!!!!

What im looking for: $$$$$

Sealed Madcatz faceplates - 2 red variants in photo
Custom Pavel Dolgov brumak faceplate
Gow 3 Dom promo faceplate
Gow 2 red comic console 2008
Gow Judgment console 2012
Extra: Any autographed items: game cases, posters, books, comics etc...

Below are photos of the exact items I am looking for:

Variation-XBA
03-20-2017, 10:48 PM
I think I have those Madcatz, I'll check this weekend for you!

jtcustoms
03-21-2017, 01:20 PM
Sounds good thanks man! I'm also looking for the madcatz red variants with console skins.

TheOutcast-XBA
03-22-2017, 05:40 PM
I still have the original E3 faceplate sitting here at home. Given I live near Vancouver, I was hoping to get Rod Fergusson to sign it. I met him at X'15 and he said he would, all I'd have to do is come down and get it signed.

Outtie

pierrevincy
03-26-2017, 10:08 AM
I have these faceplates for sell : 8178

jtcustoms
05-07-2017, 09:38 AM
I still have the original E3 faceplate sitting here at home. Given I live near Vancouver, I was hoping to get Rod Fergusson to sign it. I met him at X'15 and he said he would, all I'd have to do is come down and get it signed.

Outtie

I currently have 2 of them already, but if you get Rod & possible Cliffy B to sign it I will 100% buy it from you. I know Cliffy left epic and The Coalition heads gears now, but Cliffy has a lawbreakers booth at pretty much every event GoW 4 and Rod are at. Just keep me in mind if you get it signed -or- if you list it on ebay I will buy it. I check on ebay daily.

I have these faceplates for sell : 8178

Wow nice Madcatz faceplate collection! I would be interested in them if they where sealed. I have seen your collection and its quite nice. Do you have any Gears consoles for sale?

jtcustoms
05-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Just updated OP with a more specific list and photos of what I'm looking for. If anybody has one of these items and is willing to sell please let me know. Thank you!

Variation-XBA
05-07-2017, 09:10 PM
I forgot to post that I didn't have the ones you were looking for.

jtcustoms
05-08-2017, 04:27 PM
No problem man, thanks for letting me know. I picked up a few on ebay recently so I only need to two red variant faceplates that I posted in the first photo to complete the madcatz.