Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Traders List!

THE REAL BOSS

Default Bad Traders List!

This is where you guys can post about any trades that have gone sour.

Please do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION,Address's,Real Names,Phone Numbers, etc..

Also please do not declare someone a bad trader if you have not exshuasted all options. Please verify 100% that this person indeed is a bad trader and include all the information (not personal information) regarding what happened,what items were attempted to be traded,dates and a little explanation of what happened.

"Flaming will not be tolerated"

I understand at times some of you will get real upset that a trade has gone bad but please refrain from calling anybody out in a non professional manner.

Just to clearify this list includes all BAD TRADERS and SCAMMERS.
    Last edited by ChaoticMage-XBA; 01-30-2004 at 01:44 PM.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

HaLo AdDiCt...NeEd...MoRe

I know some people will put Aircobra on here. I just wanted to clear up a few things. I don't think anyone has ever actually not received there stuff from him. He doesn't reply to e-mails or PM's, and he ships it about a month late, but he DOES ship it. It just takes awhile. So I guess if you don't want to wait then don't trade with him but if you don't mind then he is alright. Just remember, you may be waiting a LONG time to get your stuff.
    ------------------------------------------------

Hidden Content Good traders list p. 31 (iliveonafarm), p. 32 (BornGD), p. 33 (Eleven_Jacfrost)

Moderator/Reviewer for http://www.HSGamers.com

this is the "bad traders list" and I'm pretty sure a characteristic of a bad trader is one that sends your game, but the game takes more than 10 days to arrive. Therefore, Aircobra is a bad trader.

Games should arrive in 6-8 business days and no longer.

I Eat Turkey

aircobra is not a bad trader. I got my game today he just ships it late.

6-8 days? No, that's not fair. Because most people here have lives and so they will try to ship it within a few days but shipping 5 days after being ready to and then media mail can take up to 10 days or so depending on if it is going across the country.

Hidden Content Good traders list p. 31 (iliveonafarm), p. 32 (BornGD), p. 33 (Eleven_Jacfrost)

If you send a game/money and you do not receive one in return then the person you traded with is a "Bad Trader". AirCobra is not a bad trader.

I have traded with Aircobra many times and while he does take a bit longer than normal, he does give great deals on sealed games. I know him outside of XBA and he does work on his own website. I know from experiance that maintaning a website with a small staff is very time consuming. Why don't you guys try to be a bit more understanding instead of labeling him a bad trader

THE REAL BOSS

I've also traded many times with aircobra.
    Sometimes he is slow and other times he's fast. By no means in my mind is he a bad trader. If you guys don't wish to take the chance waiting longer for things then don't do a trade with him.

I have no idea why certain people want to defend this guy.

It seems as though aircobra is slow to send and keeps poor communication. That is the very definition of a bad trader, therefore if this has happened to you then you should feel free to post your experience.

If you have had a good experience, then you should post him in the good trader list.

I don't think anyone has been suggesting they were ripped off by aircobra.

This is not the "defend bad traders" list.

This is the "bad traders list" therefore it should be reserved for those who want to post a bad experience with a particular trader and maybe a counter response by the trader in question.

Please don't ruin this section by posting anything other than bad trade experiences and perhaps a response by the trader in question.
    Last edited by CRAYMAN; 01-30-2004 at 01:56 PM.

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by CRAYMAN

This is not the "Scammers" list.

This bad traders list includes bad traders and scammers, not just bad traders. Even though a bad trader can be a scammer, get my drift ?

Originally posted by Rancid_XBOX
    aircobra is not a bad trader. I got my game today he just ships it late.
    Being late to ship games is exactly one of the definitions of a bad trader. Therefore aircobra is indeed a bad trader(as not the best person to trade with), yet he isn't a scammer.

this thread is suppose to be about bad traders not lets talk about aircobra all day thread

Alright this will be the last post about air. I traded with him. It took a loooong time but I got my games. He is not a bad trader but a poor trader. So, this means you should be aware of his lack of cummication and slow shipping. If you can't wait don't trade with him. But if you can wait, just be patient and you may get a good deal.

One thing about what he did to me makes me very angry though. Two weeks after I paid him the price of the games he sold me dropped (Bg&E dropped to $20.00 from $50.00, and a couple others as well) and he still didn't send my games for another two weeks after that. That is a bad trader. When I paid for the games I was getting a good deal. But by the time he actually sent them the deal was horrible.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

So..............where's this list?

Shocked

Originally posted by Maximus SYN
    So..............where's this list?
    HaHaHaHa!

Talk about "not seeing the forest for the trees".

This IS the bad traders list, it's just with all the extra
    "Alright this will be the last post about air" comments, it's hard to tell.
    :o

scubasteve52188

jlkjkjkl
    Last edited by scubasteve52188; 02-08-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Prying open my third eye Third Eye's Avatar

Originally posted by scubasteve52188
    Bad Trader = Brandling. Ripped me off and another user.
    That's pretty ****ed up
    --------------------------------------------------
    On good traders list page 28 , 31 and 34

Originally posted by RathitzTretz
    6-8 days? No, that's not fair. Because most people here have lives and so they will try to ship it within a few days but shipping 5 days after being ready to and then media mail can take up to 10 days or so depending on if it is going across the country.
    Just because you have a life doesn't mean you can't take the 15 minutes out of your day to send a game to someone who took the 15 minutes out of their day for you. Your argument makes no sense.

Originally posted by maximan00
    If you send a game/money and you do not receive one in return then the person you traded with is a "Bad Trader". AirCobra is not a bad trader.
    No, that is called robbery. A bad trader is someone who actually does the trade, but its executed poorly.

Brandling is a HORRIBLE trader! I sent my game out in like May (like a dumbass i sent first) and have NEVER recieved my game. He doesnt reply to emails or PMs or anything. He has also ripped off scubasteve too and someone else on TGN.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content -Under construction but will be up very shortly

good traders list: pages 11, 12, 14

Thread Information