Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: DZNUTZ is no longer with us - Rest in Peace bro....

nah man, dz was a good guy!!! i traded with him one time , i still have the game... Damn, am outa words, i cant belive this really, i was looking forward to playing with him..

My prayers out to him and his family.

Damn this is still ****ed up...doesnt seem real. Feels like only yesterday we played live.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

bust a nut

dammit bro, why did this have to happen to you? did you not listen to all the advice in a thread you made before? From that moment, i prayed that you will be ok. **** man, i dont know what to say. im totally shocked from this. you're a great guy to talk to. I will never forget you bro. My prayers go out to you and your family.

and for every party that i will go to, i will drink one in honor of you. RIP bro...

Ironic that this was his last post...

i'll tell ya'll the stories once i get back next week.
    lol...drunken shananigins as usual

whoa man. just- i'll misss you man, i'll mmiss you

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

RIP DZ, lost of words for me

What the **** is wrong with this world...

I think we should remember the fun times of him. like those threads where he talked about getting real high drunk and **** lol,

but damn i'ma miss him he was a good guy

man, yankeez just told me, I am still at a loss for words.

I played with him online a bit before i got rid of rainbow six 3, he always loved smothering my ass into the ground (yeah, i sucked). It still seams almost unreal, not only that he died, but how he died. Unforunitly, I didn't DZ as much as a would have liked to, expecially once I got rid of R6, but I can still feel for the rest of you who were close to him.

Rest in peace DZ... you'll never be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidX
    Ironic that this was his last post...
    I looked at that, and looked at it again. I wonder if he knew he was going to get into a fight? DZ, you were a crazy mofo. I can look at everyone one of his over 6,000 posts, and laugh at it, because they are all hilarious. I will always remember his most famous post of all time. DZ, I hope wherever you are, just keep making those girls giggle in the shower when you pee on them

Cry

I don't know what to say........RIP DZ

oh ya lol the "do you pee in the shower" thread ha great, classic

Skankeez

R.I.P. brotha... Had a hell of a time playin on xbl with ya...and i know your in a much better place right now. My prayers are with you and your family.

We need to do something bigger. This signature thing is just not cutting it. If anyone has any idead how we can pay our respects, I'll be willing to help organize it.

This sucks. This sucks so much. I still can't believe it.

THE REAL BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko
    We need to do something bigger. This signature thing is just not cutting it. If anyone has any idead how we can pay our respects, I'll be willing to help organize it.

This sucks. This sucks so much. I still can't believe it.

We will be posting the information for the wake so everyone can send their condolences....
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

wow, when yankeez told me, i didnt believe it.. damn, i never really knew him well, but this sucks ass, DZ was one of the funniest guys on this site.. RIP dude

*edit nm, just saw Chaotic's post*

We were willing to drive 6 hours up to crash at his house this summer, I'd be damned if we don't go to a brother's funeral.

xbAWOL

I tried searching Google news to see if I could find anything on this, but I came up empty handed.

If anyone can find any more info on this, please post.

Damn, I just have this heavy feeling in my stomach. Before my Grandma died last year, no one of my deceased relatives was I ever close to. But right now I'm getting the same feeling as when my Grandma died, if not on a slightly lesser scale. I know I never knew the man personally, but I've been around for almost all of his 6,000+ posts, and I used to play Ghost Recon on Live with him and other XBAer's a lot, and, while I went back to read his last post, I thought to myself, "Those are the last words that will ever come from that user again on this site," and it's just like woa, not real, this is a dream or something bad in my imagination.

Retired Giveaway Guru BigJosh359's Avatar

R.I.P. fellow Addict.

http://www.l-a-g.com/DZ.jpg

if people need a link to the Sig that was created.

Quote Originally Posted by MixMasta
    I tried searching Google news to see if I could find anything on this, but I came up empty handed.

If anyone can find any more info on this, please post.

Damn, I just have this heavy feeling in my stomach. Before my Grandma died last year, no one of my deceased relatives was I ever close to. But right now I'm getting the same feeling as when my Grandma died, if not on a slightly lesser scale. I know I never knew the man personally, but I've been around for almost all of his 6,000+ posts, and I used to play Ghost Recon on Live with him and other XBAer's a lot, and, while I went back to read his last post, I thought to myself, "Those are the last words that will ever come from that user again on this site," and it's just like woa, not real, this is a dream or something bad in my imagination.
    We have all searched man, nothing is up. He will be in the san bernadino times obituary's tomorrow, Casper will most likely post it up. DZ, I'll be saying a prayer before bed tonight for you buddy. Its gonna be so sad seeing his gamertag on my friends list now, but I could never bring myself to removing it.

Thread Information