Thread: Welcome to the Faceplate Customizers Corner

Default Welcome to the Faceplate Customizers Corner

You are in the right forum, IF:

1) You're a customizer and you'd like to share your creations with other people.

Customizers who wish to display a gallery of their works, please create a thread with your name in the title, so people can find you.

2) You want someone to make a custom plate for you and you want to find someone who can do what you want in a style you like.

PLEASE do not solicit the commission of a faceplate in the forum thread. Please contact the customizer through Private Messages (PM).

3) You just like to admire creativity.

You are welcome to comment on custom faceplates you see in a customizer's thread. However, only encouragement and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism will be allowed. Insults or destructive (tearing down) criticism will not be tolerated. And if you don't like it or can't say something nice, you know what your momma used to say... don't say anything at all, and move along.

4) You'd like to learn how to make your own custom 360 faceplates.

We will create threads with tutorials on general faceplate painting, and also walkthroughs on specific faceplate creations. I (SpaceGhost2K) will also have a few tools available for you in the form of stickers to cover over the power buttons and that kind of thing. That feature of the forums will be available soon.

---

If you are a customizer, please, share your talents here with us. If you know someone with a real talent for making faceplates, please invite them here.

Gracias.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Default looking for someone to customize faceplate

hello, my name is Alan and i am really hoping that someone could possibly make me a customize faceplate, you can reach me at Immortalalan@comcast.net I can assure you that it probably won't be complicated at al. So if anyone knows who or where i can have one made please let me know, thank you for your time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Alan View Post
    hello, my name is Alan and i am really hoping that someone could possibly make me a customize faceplate, you can reach me at Immortalalan@comcast.net I can assure you that it probably won't be complicated at al. So if anyone knows who or where i can have one made please let me know, thank you for your time.
    wow someone actually posted here thats sweet this guy is my hero also send a private message to either, spaceghost2k or my paint effects they both do great stuff and if you have no budget and want an actual piece of art then send one to Artist pavel, fyi to pm someone click their name and choose send a private message in case u didnt know and WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM

GothamXxX

Yea just keep them private..

Thread Information