Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Customs

Quote Originally Posted by $oul [A]$$A$$IN View Post
    so what's goin on with my faceplate?
    I'm still trying to see what I can do about getting my hands on an Elite faceplate for you. I'm getting stickers made in the next two days. I was waiting on the gun until I got the plate. I can always find a gun that will work. I won't always be able to find a plate, and you were pretty certain you didn't want it unless the plate was a match.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

why doesnt, he send you an elite plate space?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elite-Concepts View Post
    why doesnt, he send you an elite plate space?
    they're kinda hard to find since you have to give up the original plate for the elite so unless the person with the elite has a replacement for his console he wont sell his faceplate. so they become hard to come by

but he said he wanted it to match the his console so surely the has an elite, he could just send space that faceplate.

Banned

but he said he wanted it to match the his console so surely the has an elite, he could just send space that faceplate.
    EXTREMELY VALID POINT

Registered User $oul [A]$$A$$IN's Avatar

i dont want to get rid of my org. faceplate

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

i dont want to get rid of my org. faceplate

See it takes you back to the orginal question what jak said

they're kinda hard to find since you have to give up the original plate for the elite so unless the person with the elite has a replacement for his console he wont sell his faceplate. so they become hard to come by

Registered User $oul [A]$$A$$IN's Avatar

hold up on making mine, put mine off to the side for a few, i am working on a custom job right now & I might do it again for my whole system

hold up on making mine, put mine off to the side for a few, i am working on a custom job right now & I might do it again for my whole system
    Check your PMs. Well, in a sec. I wrote this first.

Banned

Spacey any new plates coming out soon, also before i looked at this the views was 28,888 that was cool

Dude, I have plates EVERYWHERE right now.

get uploading pictures then :P

tinytoonsbuster pulled out of my LOST auction (???)

So now the hatch has no bids again. How am I going to rub my mom's nose in it if she beats me?

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    tinytoonsbuster pulled out of my LOST auction (???)

So now the hatch has no bids again. How am I going to rub my mom's nose in it if she beats me?
    Have no fear moltenluv is here Don't forget about me and my last second bids!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Have no fear moltenluv is here Don't forget about me and my last second bids!
    You would do some sniping i love that plate spacey but #001/200 protags comes first and its setting me back quite a far bit. Opps i wasnt supposed to say that

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    You would do some sniping i love that plate spacey but #001/200 protags comes first and its setting me back quite a far bit. Opps i wasnt supposed to say that
    yeah you slipped up there. I remember you making a thread about that. wouldn't tell us how much would you pay and all that. The truth comes out.

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

to be honest i pulled out due to my TMNT plate i just received from you today. I'm jus a little dissapointed.. I was hoping to get the Spaceghost2k ORIGINAL. The one i received looks like a spaceghost2k "mass produced TMNT plate" lol, it is still very cool don't get me wrong, just not what i thought i ordered!!! You have waaay to much business or somethin space =p. My girlfriend absolutely loves the Halo plate, she was beggin me to go out and buy her her xbox so she could use it heh. Also, i still havent received the second 3rd party TMNT plate that should be here by now... But i'll just go ahead and send you the one that i did receive and hope that the other one arrives soon. So i'll send it out tomorrow =)
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

space i just want to say you are amazing!!! hahaha. no really. i want to say thanks for the plate i cant wiat till it comes!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    to be honest i pulled out due to my TMNT plate i just received from you today. I'm jus a little dissapointed.. I was hoping to get the Spaceghost2k ORIGINAL. The one i received looks like a spaceghost2k "mass produced TMNT plate" lol, it is still very cool don't get me wrong, just not what i thought i ordered!!! You have waaay to much business or somethin space =p. My girlfriend absolutely loves the Halo plate, she was beggin me to go out and buy her her xbox so she could use it heh. Also, i still havent received the second 3rd party TMNT plate that should be here by now... But i'll just go ahead and send you the one that i did receive and hope that the other one arrives soon. So i'll send it out tomorrow =)
    Wait a second... I don't understand. Did you think you were getting THE actual first plate? Because I don't keep any of my plates around. I don't even have one of my own except for the Iron Giant signed plate. I also said that I thought this one looked really good with the silver and black manhole cover instead of the rusted one.

I should probably take this to PM, but when someone says in public that they're disappointed, I have to defend myself publicly.

By the way, I'm not mad. Don't think I'm here pounding on keys or anything, lol. I'm trying to work this out and "keep my customer satisfied."

Here's the solution I came up with. You paid for the TMNT plate and the Mario plate, plus a little more for the Mario plant. What I did was keep $45 out for the Halo Girlfriend plate, and refunded the rest. DON'T send me the Australian TMNT plate. You only got one, keep it. You are welcome to return the TMNT plate, or keep it, or eBay it, or trade it to one of these guys - whatever you want. BUT... I'm more than a little hesitant to continue on the Mario plate. I already had one that you passed on and this one gets more complex by the day. I used a plate from my own collection rather than try to match the color with paint, asked a guy to break up a set so I could get just the plant, bought almost eighty dollars of bottlecap figures that ended up being Luigi's and none of them in the pose of the "original" plate so I can't even repaint it in order to duplicate that first plate. The only way I can match it exactly is to get the toy with that one figure and that's another thirty bucks. Then there's the size of the font, additional figures, etc. I just think it's going to be near impossible to make the plate that you have in your head, know what I mean?

At least it was easy to satisfy your girlfriend. HEY-OOO! LOL, srry, I had to say it

So $45 for the Halo Girlfriend plate, refunded the rest, and we're set. Don't send the AU TMNT plate. What you do with the SpaceGhost TMNT plate that you have is up to you.

And THEN what I will do is TRY to make the Mario plate like you want it. IF it ends up being what you envisioned, then you can re-buy it. At least that way, you'll have pics and get to see it first before I ship it all over the West Coast. Same deal with the swimming Marios. Once I get them and have a plate to show, I'll offer them to you and moltenluv first.

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

SPACEGHOST!!! I like the plate, i'm dissapointed because it looks different than what i thought i was getting, not because it isn't still a great piece. I just thought i had made it clear that i wanted you to make me the plates only if you could duplicate what you did on the originals, i said i don't care how long it takes you and to take your time i didn't care if we had to wait for the "right parts". i can go back and check pm's but i'm pretty sure i said that multiple times(cause i'm anal, and i know it). As for the mario plate, "we" spent the time and money on the freakin figures, so you better still do it for me =p. I will definately want the underwater one too so keep that for me.

I am still sending you the TMNT plate so i guess you can have it for free, i said i was gunna send you the plate, i'm gunna.. I don't understand why you don't want it anymore... but too bad =/
    Last edited by tinytoonsbuster; 02-21-2008 at 07:56 PM.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Thread Information