Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Customs

184 for Jarkman:

185 Another plate requested by Jarkman:

Not counting this one since it's a variation of one I already did:

186 for a guy I met at E3 from Australia who runs a MK site, but he didn't seem interestedin the plate and it didn't sell on eBay. Oh, well...

187 for a mod at Teamxbox:

============================

(old post stuff: )
    1) New plate at #99

2) I'm saving #100 for a super cool plate. You can see an exclusive preview of the plate MONDAY MORNING 11/12 at this sweet lady's site: http://hawtymcbloggy.com/

3) Moltenluv, did you know you just registered at this site with 60,000 members or whatever, and you're #25 on their Highest Gamerscore chart?
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 08-25-2008 at 03:26 PM.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

And I think I already put one of these plates up here, but here's one with Hugo/Hurley:

PS I'm going to eBay the last one, but I cleaned up because my 2 yr old nephew was here and now I can't find the Hugo.

Do you take requests?
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 09-13-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    -=Rookie of the Year 2004=- -=Member of the year 2005=- -=Mod 2006-2007=- -=Banned and threatened with legal action 2008=-

Hidden Content

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

192 Mirror's Edge

Another one that's too close to one already shown so I won't give it a number. But it's a Guitar Hero plate signed by the devs of the Guitar Hero World Tour game, from an event in LA on 9/9.

Not sure if I should count this one or not...

This one is listed above, but this is the plate after it was signed. SuperMonkeyHero (Mike) took this to the SW:TFU launch event at Best Buy in San Francisco last Monday night at midnight (9/15). These people signed the plate:

Haden Blackman – Executive Producer
    Rich Davis – Lead Combat Designer
    Amy Beth Christensen – Lead Concept Artist
    David Collins – Voice of Proxy
    Sam Witwer – The Apprentice
    Adrienne Wilkinson – Maris Brood
    Cully Fredricksen – Jedi General Rahm Kota
    Matt Omerrick – Art Director
    Cedrick Collumb – Lead Engineer
    Mark Griskey – Composer

The girl who played Juno Eclipse wasn't at the event. George Lucas WAS briefly at the event and said "hi," but didn't stick around to talk to fans or sign anything.

Sam Witwer, who played the apprentice, flipped over the plate and wants one. Mike got his info. :}

Anyway, Mike also snagged me a t-shirt (coolest. shirt. ever.), and an inflatable lightsaber. YAY!

==========================

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    1) New plate at #99

2) I'm saving #100 for a super cool plate. You can see an exclusive preview of the plate MONDAY MORNING 11/12 at this sweet lady's site: http://hawtymcbloggy.com/

3) Moltenluv, did you know you just registered at this site with 60,000 members or whatever, and you're #25 on their Highest Gamerscore chart?
    Awww man thats it only #25. LOL I probably would be a little higher had I not stopped playing last week. It was a busy week and I was deprived of my game time, made me cranky

Where did all the pictures of your plates go? Maybe it is me because I am at work. Sometimes stuff like that gets blocked. I will have to check when I get home.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 09-19-2008 at 09:53 PM.

194 and 195

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Jones-XBA View Post
    Do you take requests?
    Yeah, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Awww man thats it only #25. LOL I probably would be a little higher had I not stopped playing last week. It was a busy week and I was deprived of my game time, made me cranky

Where did all the pictures of your plates go? Maybe it is me because I am at work. Sometimes stuff like that gets blocked. I will have to check when I get home.
    Whoa, you scared me there. I just checked and they're still there, so it has to be your work computer.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 11-03-2008 at 10:54 PM.

New plates added 11/13.

Silver Surfer plate was updated with a second version added to the first.
    Old Katamari plate was removed and replaced with a new one.
    cwilkey's Homer Simpson plate was replaced with a better picture.
    Bathing Beauty (for eBay - the magic mystery #100 plate), Loot Ninja (for the Loot-Ninja.com website), Nintendo (request), and Phoenix Wright Objection! (for eBay) were added. I have another 300 plate for a request done but it's basically the same where SIlver Surfer was much improved. I've got more in the works, but I have to take a break now to go mail some and get a few more stickers made (I killed some stickers).

Did you like my pm? I made that story up on the spot, for your entertainment.

Now teach me!

Quote Originally Posted by Conchord View Post
    Did you like my pm? I made that story up on the spot, for your entertainment.

Now teach me!
    I'm working on it. I don't want to just throw something out there. I'm a man of substance.

I'm not saying what the substance IS, but it's probably at LEAST 12% marshmallow creme.

In the meantime, you can watch what customizer extraordinaire "artistpavel" has to say about the craft in his YouTube video tutorial, which, I might add, has been viewed almost SEVENTY THOUSAND times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbEeA7CG79Q

**EDIT** While looking for Pavel Doglov's video here, I ran across this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOKXG4nn4u0

That is from E32006 (the last year E3 was cool - had to be said) and was taken by www.360style.net. I spent HOURS in this booth looking at these plates and watching the artists create. I saw that this video was a minute and a half long and I was crushed. I wanted a minute and a half PER PLATE. Just keep your finger on the pause button and clear an hour off your schedule. (Props out to Avid x3ro, btw, a fellow MVP. )
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 11-13-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Today has been a rough day and now the novacaine the dentist used has just about worn off and I am in a whole lotta pain. You know what would make me feel better? A Finding Nemo faceplate!

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Today has been a rough day and now the novacaine the dentist used has just about worn off and I am in a whole lotta pain. You know what would make me feel better? A Finding Nemo faceplate!
    Don't I already own you a TMNT and a TNBC and a Toy Story Alien and now a Finding Nemo, too?

You don't owe me anything

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

Just seen the bathing beauty faceplate on ebay.ca its nice but not sexy
    enough for me. Needs more skin

Oh, I have some with more skin. Those cost a lot more, though. (and it would break up my set.)

I just updated the list with #'s 105 and 106.

I haven't seen some of those Space. They look awesome and I will always love my bubbles.

Welcome, Cindy.

I was supposed to post a couple of pics tonight and I need more practice on my new camcorder/camera. These had spots. I have about 3 minutes experience. Give me a day and I'll have something more to show.

OK, new plates posted.

COBRA Baroness

Cold Spider

Halo Girlfriend's Revenge

Diamondbacks

BigJDog15's Sniper Achievement plate

Test Subject. I'll post it again when it's done and remove that one.

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

I think I recognize the colors of the test subject, but cant pinpoint it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawIe55 View Post
    I think I recognize the colors of the test subject, but cant pinpoint it.
    It's horrible lighting. That doesn't help any.

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

The new zelda one with the logo included is great, I like the shading you did on the logo. Is that another ebay one?

Quote Originally Posted by FlawIe55 View Post
    The new zelda one with the logo included is great, I like the shading you did on the logo. Is that another ebay one?
    No, but it has a story behind it.

I worked with a guy named Sean. His wife Nicole worked at another store. She asked me to make him a Zelda plate for Christmas and I said no prob.

So I got it done and I called the store to see if she was there. The mgr. said no, she was off that day, but she would be in WITH SEAN to pick up her Rock Band, and if I left it there, they would make sure she got it.

I took it to the store, looked around and didn't see Nicole, so I brought out the plate to show to a couple of the other store people. I turn around... and there's Sean. Oh, crap. So now he knew he was getting a plate, but still didn't know what it looked like. I told him I was sorry, he wasn't supposed to know about it, and I felt really bad for blowing the surprise. I took him down to Starbucks and bought him a coffee.

Anyway, I found out about a week later that they already had it on their 360, so it didn't make it to Christmas, anyway, lol.

Thread Information