Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Customs

Dude your work is crazy, I see a few that I would like to take off your hands. I hope can afford at least one lol.

Thee Ganja Farmer WARTH0G DRIVER's Avatar

Arrow SpaceGhost2K's Customs

Your a God!

These are frickin' amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlines View Post
    Dude your work is crazy, I see a few that I would like to take off your hands. I hope can afford at least one lol.
    All of these are gone but I can make more of most of them. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by WARTH0G DRIVER View Post
    Your a God!

These are frickin' amazing.

Small g.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

oooo i want soo many

night mare befor christmass
    lelo and stitch
    spawn
    ridin the short bus.. haha
    halo # 32
    vegas
    noting personal #29
    seal wtf
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

New plate. I posted it at the front of the thread, too.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Very nice addition to the collection. How many do you work on a day. Seems like you add a new picture every day.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    New plate. I posted it at the front of the thread, too.

Love it space. How do you do your lettering? Do you use stencils? Your lettering looks so neat and clean. That was one of the hardest things when I tried. Also, in the welcome post, you said you had stickers for the power button and ring, where can I buy some?

I so want that Randy Orton plate, I actually saw it on eBay, and I want to buy it, but $39.99 is too much for just a Faceplate (for me, at the moment), the maximum I would pay would probably be $20.00, but that's obviously just me, since I assume these things sell like hot-cakes, but great work on these, hopefully when I have more money to spare, I'll be able to buy one from you, but great work on them, keep it up (I actually registered here just to say that, but this seems like a good site anyway, so I'll be sticking around).

Quote Originally Posted by LegendK1ll3r View Post
    I so want that Randy Orton plate, I actually saw it on eBay, and I want to buy it, but $39.99 is too much for just a Faceplate (for me, at the moment), the maximum I would pay would probably be $20.00, but that's obviously just me, since I assume these things sell like hot-cakes, but great work on these, hopefully when I have more money to spare, I'll be able to buy one from you, but great work on them, keep it up (I actually registered here just to say that, but this seems like a good site anyway, so I'll be sticking around).
    EB will be carrying all the wrestler faceplates eventually, just hold tight.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I made the RKO plate for a guy named rk0wnage. He wanted a plate with the guy's shoulder tattoos on it but there isn't a good picture and there's no way a vinyl cutter could do that, anyway. So I made this one and he never replied to my PM. I wouldn't mind selling it for less but $20 would be a loss. $30 at least I'd make my money back and cover the fees. If it's not worth $30, I'll strip the paint and use it for a different custom.

iMod

I'm loving the NES plate.

Do you ever (read as, do you have time) to work with Bondo, or some other filling agent like that? It'd work wonders over the "Memory Unit A/Memory Unit B" text. Makes anything you have to put over it that much clearer.

Small g.
    A man of faith, or just modest?

Yeh, I had noticed that too. Just some filler for the inset letters will make that plate look that much better

I do, but I admit, I don't have the time to spend on some of these plates. There are plates that don't have the wording, too. Since this one had text ont he buttone, they really did need to be filled. I could still fix that before the auction closes, but I've got some many other things going. It's just a low priority.

Yeh I feel you, if the people like it, then its ok. Also around this time there is so much to do, that its hard to focus on the details

Default Wow! Your stuff is nice....

I saw some of it on Ebay(Heck, I even threw in a bid for the KOTOR one), but the stuff on this page is much nicer. I'd be interested in a few of the other ones(With "Ghostbusters" being tops in my book). Please email some pricepoints and lets work something out.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ali rock 110 View Post
    I saw some of it on Ebay(Heck, I even threw in a bid for the KOTOR one), but the stuff on this page is much nicer. I'd be interested in a few of the other ones(With "Ghostbusters" being tops in my book). Please email some pricepoints and lets work something out.
    Welcome Welcome Welcome the the site of all xbox site. Please enjoy your stay and if there is anything I can do just Pm me.

Nato King

Default Thanks Nato

This seems like a real cool place. I came because of the link Spaceghost put on his EBay and I think I'm gonna stay because this community seems pretty cool so I might stick around. I don't have that many awesome faceplates(I have a Gears release night and 2 Ace Combat ones), but that doesn't hinder my appreciation of the work the guys here put out.

Living a SyniKal life.... xXSyn1KalXx's Avatar

Welcome Ali, kick back and relax bro, You've come to the right place. and Nice to meet you!
    SyniKal
    eBay ID:xxsynikalxx
    Hidden Content

Default i new too

i also saw space ghosts ebay an was very impressed, i been thinking about this a while and have wanted to do stuff like this my self for a bit but didnt no where to begin. I currently work as a website design and always like over design. If any of you pros could give me some pointers that would be perfect.

~ EC

Quote Originally Posted by LegendK1ll3r View Post
    ... I so want that Randy Orton plate, I actually saw it on eBay, and I want to buy it, but $39.99 is too much for just a Faceplate (for me, at the moment), the maximum I would pay would probably be $20.00 ...
    Space, no free lunches anymore, right?

Thread Information