Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DeafGermany1969's collection

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I sent him a message through the new name and asked if I could put them back up again. As cool as his collection is, it's his display cases that knock me out. I want some, even if I have to make them myself, and I wish I could show them off. Hopefully, he'll say ok and I can get them back up here.
    yeah you are so right. His display cases is what I am really interested in too. well second to the faceplate collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    yeah you are so right. His display cases is what I am really interested in too. well second to the faceplate collection.
    i am in the process of building the display cases it is not close to compleation... but when i do finish them i will post pics up here and how to build them if any one is interested. i have some of the supplies but i am still designing them. i kinda forget what they look like but if i got a pic of just one of the display cases it would help alot.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

i say: why? that is not good. you are bad. i know orther friend of ebay seller over xbox 360 faceplates collector. all ebayer seller know wasd gh0st_r1der is ******* and very bad. 100%. pitch! yes i have my collector 90 xbox 360 faceplates. right 100%. VERSTAENDLICH!!!!! i can offical e-mail with pics on gh0st_r1der. ok. if no answer, then i buy not ebay faceplate over gh0st_r1der. you should sell faceplate max. cheap!!! i am very sour over http://www.xboxaddict.com offical with faceplate forum.
    This is the newest tom's message . Calling me an a$$hole?! He wanted to buy faceplate. Hell, no. He is on blocking bidder list. Should I report him on Ebay and get all his accounts blocked/locked?

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    This is the newest tom's message . Calling me an a$$hole?! He wanted to buy faceplate. Hell, no. He is on blocking bidder list. Should I report him on Ebay and get all his accounts blocked/locked?
    Yeah, I totally don't understand his issues with you.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thee Ganja Farmer WARTH0G DRIVER's Avatar

I wish I had seen his "amazing collection"... from what i just read.. it seems like its mindblowing..??

maybe someday.....*walks away with hands in pockets whispering*

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WARTH0G DRIVER View Post
    I wish I had seen his "amazing collection"... from what i just read.. it seems like its mindblowing..??
    maybe someday.....*walks away with hands in pockets whispering*

Oh yeah you sure did miss a wounder collection. His collection in my books is one of nices I have seen should go down in history books. (guinness world records 2008 Book)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    Oh yeah you sure did miss a wounder collection. His collection in my books is one of nices I have seen should go down in history books. (guinness world records 2008 Book)
    its nothing that amazing it was great and had alot of nice plates but it wasnt Tacoheads or Sean Korbs(the late Sean korbs) or Moltenluvs
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 01-08-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Peer Pressure, and moltenluv ur welcome

my xboxes is loud? :s

Totally inappropriate post. Don't do it again.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 01-08-2008 at 10:20 PM.
    hi!

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    its nothing that amazing it was great and had alot of nice plates but it wasnt Tacoheads or Sean Korbs(the late Sean korbs)
    Or mine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Or mine
    Yes your right your collection is amazing it is just missing four more Uk Gorrilaz plates, 6 E305 plates, Couple of prototypes and some launches... sweden, korea, US, but your right i will edit my post and add your name.

Awww look you really did add me to your post!

I even decided to give you some rep for that!

Banned

Awww look you really did add me to your post!
    look at the reason HEHEHE

Yes, yes I know. I sense some sarcasm but that is ok because I wasn't even being serious. Don't make me give you negative rep to cancel out the positive I just gave you!

Don't worry I will get some more rare faceplates. I only started collecting back in July. There is alot I missed out on but I think I am doing good making up for lost time.

Banned

Yes, yes I know. I sense some sarcasm but that is ok because I wasn't even being serious. Don't make me give you negative rep to cancel out the positive I just gave you!

Don't worry I will get some more rare faceplates. I only started collecting back in July. There is alot I missed out on but I think I am doing good making up for lost time.
    Definitly i am only kiding if your collection continues like this it will be much better than Deaf germans ever was. I mean he was deaf and you can fully hear for all i know

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    Definitly i am only kiding if your collection continues like this it will be much better than Deaf germans ever was. I mean he was deaf and you can fully hear for all i know
    He's already been called a Nazi in here and been insulted because he's deaf. Nobody deserves that, least of all, Tom.

Thread is over.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information