Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-15-Xbox-3...QQcmdZViewItem

This guy has fifteen faceplates for sale for $150 plus $20 shipping.

The bad: He has one bad feedback as a seller and one as a buyer with only about fifty total feedback. So that would raise a red flag with me. He does take PayPal so you can document receipt of payment.

The good: There's an odd selection of plates here. Zero Hour is probably the only one worth more than $50, but he does have two of the Madden 2007 which are kinda rare, and a FEAR plate, which is not cheap either. Plus there's a Blue Dragon and a Gamestop Clancy plate. But the weird one is the LOTR Eye of Sauron plate, which I've never seen before.
    Hey why did you have to post about this one?!? I have been watching this. I contacted the seller about the LOTR one. It is a custom airbrushed faceplate and I REALLY REALLY WANT IT. I am such a big LOTR dork it isn't funny. I read and then re-read the books wayyyyy before anybody knew that it was going to be made into a movie. Everybody should read them, they are amazing. That being said the seller was unwilling to break up the lot unless it doesn't sell. If it doesn't sell he agreed to sell me the LOTR faceplate. So if somebody from here does bid on the lot (this sounds horrible but I really hope nobody does) the only thing I ask is that you please, please, please sell me the LOTR one. You will be my new best friend and I will love you long time

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Hey why did you have to post about this one?!? I have been watching this. I contacted the seller about the LOTR one. It is a custom airbrushed faceplate and I REALLY REALLY WANT IT. I am such a big LOTR dork it isn't funny. I read and then re-read the books wayyyyy before anybody knew that it was going to be made into a movie. Everybody should read them, they are amazing. That being said the seller was unwilling to break up the lot unless it doesn't sell. If it doesn't sell he agreed to sell me the LOTR faceplate. So if somebody from here does bid on the lot (this sounds horrible but I really hope nobody does) the only thing I ask is that you please, please, please sell me the LOTR one. You will be my new best friend and I will love you long time
    I will stay away from it. I think there's enough good plates in there to make that $150 back if they were parted out though, so you may have to fight some other bidders for that lot.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

here's a very nice custom street fighter 2 Ryu faceplate for sale on ebay item #120213685883 it's already at $30 with 7 days left of bidding.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    here's a very nice custom street fighter 2 Ryu faceplate for sale on ebay item #120213685883 it's already at $30 with 7 days left of bidding.
    Hey guess what, I have been watching that one too

Banned

Ya it looks really nice but by the description and all it doesnt seem like the seller made it. We should track down the real seller and invite him here it is a very well done plate

i asked him for some better pictures of the plate. he obliged and i'll post them once i get em.

Last edited by tinytoonsbuster; 01-24-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: added photos
    My Wishlist!

ahh damnit buddy pulled the custom Ryu faceplate auction curses I was ready to lay down some cash for that one

someone obviously got him to do a buy it now. i feel sorry for multen(she likes the custom plates and this was a good one).. well, unless she got it that is lol
    My Wishlist!

Well I was gunna try and win this for spaceghost =( but gamer76 noticed it too so i'll post it and let everyone get a crack at it.

it's the tags 06 one or whatever, and he speaks english and will ship anywhere
    My Wishlist!

Banned

Well I was gunna try and win this for spaceghost =( but gamer76 noticed it too so i'll post it and let everyone get a crack at it.

it's the tags 06 one or whatever, and he speaks english and will ship anywhere
    HELL ************* YES WAHOO, you are my hero tinytoonbuster, srry spacey

I've spent my allowance this month. Thanks, TTB for the head's up. Y'all can arm wrassle for it.

Banned

I've spent my allowance this month. Thanks, TTB for the head's up. Y'all can arm wrassle for it.
    how about a friendly game of cod4 i suck at arm rassling also another e305 popped up, the prices spacey will pay means that one of us will have to get one for him so any takers??Item #280196963001

someone obviously got him to do a buy it now. i feel sorry for multen(she likes the custom plates and this was a good one).. well, unless she got it that is lol
    Nope it wasn't me. I logged on to bid and the auction was no more. Yes I was very sad

Banned

Nope it wasn't me. I logged on to bid and the auction was no more. Yes I was very sad
    hey your back i am glad, also there are two more of those X05 amsterdam faceplates on ebay that i know you love so much with that super sketchy kid on it, he likes you i think
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 01-31-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Ewww, I hate that faceplate. Yeah I know I havent been around. My 360 is dead and my internet access has become very limited right now. I have been bidding on eBay auctions from my cell phone No, seriously I have.

Banned

Ewww, I hate that faceplate. Yeah I know I havent been around. My 360 is dead and my internet access has become very limited right now. I have been bidding on eBay auctions from my cell phone No, seriously I have.
    how and thats awesome

Well my cell phone has the internet so I downloaded some sort of eBay app through Cingular.....errr wait its back to AT&T now. I have to pay $3.99 a month to be able to use it which is charged directly to my monthly bill. So I use a PC to browse eBay and watch the stuff I am interested in and then if I am unable to use a PC to bid because I am at work or the gym or whatever I just load up the app on my cell and bid using that. It is worth the small monthly fee I pay because I now no longer miss out on stuff. The only thing is it makes sniping damn near impossible because you have to hit the bid button then enter your bid then it has to connect to eBay and accept your bid. I have missed a few auctions because it took too long for my bid to go through and have missed some others because my phone dropped the internet connection. All in all I am pretty pleased with the service. I just need to be careful because I don't have the unlimited data plan. You pay a pretty penny if you go over what you are allotted a month for data and I am pretty sure I have already gone over this month but not because of eBay but because of sending pics and checking my e-mail.

Couple of plates to check out:

NASCAR Tony Stewart '08:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016

4Players.de:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012

Really nice Gorillaz plate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=004

Devil May Cry 4, WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=001

And if you just want something for geeking out. These are small, btw, about 7/8 inch each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=013

Banned

Couple of plates to check out:

NASCAR Tony Stewart '08:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016

4Players.de:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012

Really nice Gorillaz plate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=004

Devil May Cry 4, WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=001

And if you just want something for geeking out. These are small, btw, about 7/8 inch each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=013
    OHH THAT GORRILLAZS IS AWESOME, dont fret ghost i am still interested in yours and i would love to have two, so unless someone is really dedicated to iit i am going to call dibs, i love the gorrillazs band and this would be a great commerative item, thanx spacey

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I emailed the guy who was selling the DMC4 faceplate and He said that he is not going to ship outside of France. So you can kiss bidding on that unless you have a France address you can send it to.

I will be bidding on the 4player faceplate. thanks
    Last edited by Nato King; 02-06-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information