Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    I nice another massive faceplate. I also see that it's the same guy that sold the other massive faceplate to Space. phil424242 Question is how did he get his self two massive faceplate.
    They were given out at an MS/Massive event. He was either an attendee or worked the event.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    They were given out at an MS/Massive event. He was either an attendee or worked the event.
    What is massive a game company??? i have never heard or seen a game made by them

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Oh so that's how he is doing it and I think Massive is a software company. http://www.massivesoftware.com/

Also if anyone out there looking for a good Xbox 360 Ground zero faceplate Here is a Heads up.
    Click Here
    Or
    Item Number: 260211136759
    Last edited by Nato King; 02-11-2008 at 03:44 PM.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Yeah except this time he started the bidding at $99 instead of $0.99

yeah he sold the other one over $99 so he must have said why waste his time and get to the reall money or something like that. hahaha

First off I want to thank everyone who accepted my Friend Invite over Live this weekend. I promise all the photos I send will be of high moral value. I just wanted some of our memebers to see my "SpacePlates" in "Action".

That Massive plate has my eye, all the plates I bid on last week have arrived and my trigger finger is itchy. If you have your eye on it please PM me so we could work something out. I don't want Spacey to take time from finishing some of his commisions to come on here and make us play nice because we're flaming each other over a rare faceplate.

I'm at war already with some crazy German dude on Ebay. He came out on the losing end of a Special Ed. Halo 3 X-box faceplate and now my mail box is spammed with boast of his awesome collection and so on and so forth and I would just rather avoid all that here.

Let's keep the lines of dialog open and give peace a chance.

Laters

Ali

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

i was gunna go for it but i'll back off for my man ali. good luck.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

You guys crack me up, lol.

I had someone contact me and said he had a new in pkg IdolM@ster plate, and then I haven't heard from him since then. That should be a criminal act. Felony teasing.

Oh and the "Ground Zero" guy is a goober. It was "Zero Hour" and it wasn't held at Edwards.

Here's my Costco card. Get yourself a clue, wholesale, goob.

should i not bid on it you think space?? i bid only $20 i think
    My Wishlist!

Banned

You guys crack me up, lol.

I had someone contact me and said he had a new in pkg IdolM@ster plate, and then I haven't heard from him since then. That should be a criminal act. Felony teasing.

Oh and the "Ground Zero" guy is a goober. It was "Zero Hour" and it wasn't held at Edwards.

Here's my Costco card. Get yourself a clue, wholesale, goob.
    ebay has been having some issues and because of it some of your messages (most for me) to other ebayers havent been recieved i have messaged this guy 3 times and no response i believe its more than him just not wanting to respond.

this seems like it'd be a good place to put this. as i'm always looking out for you guys, if anyone is planning on buyin the UK gorillaz faceplate item number 140203999655 i had noticed the paint around the IR window and asked for a closer picture. this probably happened to a lot of the gorillaz plates though but it is one reason(along with the price!) that i, myself, am not going to bid on it. HEADS UP =p
    My Wishlist!

Well all my God. Sweet jelly beans batman. I will be staying away from that faceplate.

When they painted them, there was a small piece of plastic covering the IR window. Most new plates have them. They didn't remove the plastic when they painted them so that you could remove the plastic later and the IR window would still be useable. If they had taken the plastic off, there would be paint on the window and it couldn't be used. Because of the rarity of the plates, most owners never put them on their Xboxes.

I wouldn't not hesitate a second to buy this plate because of that. There's too much detail, which already makes it more valuable than, say, a whilte plate with a faint swoop of color across it.

It's not a screw up. There's a reason it's like that, so I say go for it.

Banned

When they painted them, there was a small piece of plastic covering the IR window. Most new plates have them. They didn't remove the plastic when they painted them so that you could remove the plastic later and the IR window would still be useable. If they had taken the plastic off, there would be paint on the window and it couldn't be used. Because of the rarity of the plates, most owners never put them on their Xboxes.

I wouldn't not hesitate a second to buy this plate because of that. There's too much detail, which already makes it more valuable than, say, a whilte plate with a faint swoop of color across it.

It's not a screw up. There's a reason it's like that, so I say go for it.
    well biddings over for it and despite a few ebay "snipers" chronik120 is the owner of the plate, congratulations and cant wait to see it when it arrives donovan.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    well biddings over for it and despite a few ebay "snipers" chronik120 is the owner of the plate, congratulations and cant wait to see it when it arrives donovan.

Yeah I was watching it and I saw that he came in at the end to win the bidding. Another thing is where has Chronik been haven't seen him on the fourms in a long time. Chronik come back.

Banned

Yeah I was watching it and I saw that he came in at the end to win the bidding. Another thing is where has Chronik been haven't seen him on the fourms in a long time. Chronik come back.
    ya i was talking to him at school today he is busy and faceplates are taking way too much of his money right now. But dont fret i will beat the ***** (i did the censoring myself) out of him tomorrow to get back to the site and to take good pictures of his huge collection. He has tags06 and a few other goodies you guys dont know about.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    ya i was talking to him at school today he is busy and faceplates are taking way too much of his money right now. But dont fret i will beat the ***** (i did the censoring myself) out of him tomorrow to get back to the site and to take good pictures of his huge collection. He has tags06 and a few other goodies you guys dont know about.
    Oh nice. Tags06

Yes let him know that Nato was asking about him and Can't wait to see him back on the site.

Banned

Oh nice. Tags06

Yes let him know that Nato was asking about him and Can't wait to see him back on the site.
    he'll be back tomorrow i promise NO SCHOOL THURSDAY WAHOO GAMAERSCORE WHORING DAY (i really need to get outside)

I sent him a PM too about three customs he was asking about: WTF, 300, and Halo w/ case and grenade.

Well another one day break in eBay listing fees can only mean one thing: gh0st_r1der is open for business!

Here's another seller that decided to offload a bunch of plates onto eBay (as well as some really cool Star Wars Swag!): rguerrera
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Thread Information