Thread: chronik120's colectoin...chea boyyy

Default chronik120's colectoin...chea boyyy

ok now that i think that my colectoin has reached a respectible goodness...??
    well here are my plates. i will post a few pics then i will tell you the plates.

three E305 plates. one singed by j. allard

i made this, graw 2, lostplanet,, spliter cell, dead rising(thanks jakofall...) Uk launch team, fear.

sry that it is blury... but that s the fear from the last pic, then 2 halo 3 Singapor plates and a graw 1 plate.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

continued.

bioshock #221 i think or 212. boxed set

and then i have viva pinata, hot rod, carbon and 3 halo 3 plate and then a halo 2 plate.

i wil be adding a few more soon! yay...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Very nice. A collection I would love to have one day.

Banned

I am going to cry you beat my collection in one day... Christmas. I am so sad.

no offense, but those are worst pics ever. I'm getting dizzy trying to look at them

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    no offense, but those are worst pics ever. I'm getting dizzy trying to look at them
    i am 90% sure he did them all with his computers built in camera and at least he will post his collection. HINT HINT

hahaha yea i used the camera on my comp it kinda su*ks. "cough....cough" but yea.and i am dieing to see Ghost's collection.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

Yeah, we have to do something about that camera, lol. It looks like you used a cell phone... that was in a glass of water.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

ok hahaha I will try to get better pictutes with my acctuall ccamera
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

Thread Information