Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first custom

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    i dont mabye not sure if i want to sacrifice my only silver faceplate and i cant buy spray paint because im underage which is a bummer and not sure how i could get a stencil in that concave of a shape i might give it a try
    You have an age limit for spray paints.......... !?

And that halo 3 plate is plain, yeah. The writing is quite nice, and artistic - Positioning is a bit wrong-looking. But... "halo 3" guaranteed to sell.
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

tis117.com

last time i checked u had to be 18 to buy spray paint (in california) but unless thats changed ill go get some once it stops raining

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Yeah I a few months ago I went and bought a can of compressed air to clean my keyboard with and the cashier carded me! Turns out you have to be 18+ (which I am) to buy that as well as some otc cold medicines (I got carded when I bough Mucinex)

tis117.com

yah they card u for compressed air because u can get high off it aswell as cold medicine

Banned

ohh thanx, nah just kidding drugs are bad but how do you know?? past experiences

tis117.com

Nah I don't do that stuff my friend came to school high on it and it really just stupid to do only thing I do is drink and play video games LOL

Banned

Nah I don't do that stuff my friend came to school high on it and it really just stupid to do only thing I do is drink and play video games LOL
    ya drinking is ALOT better man get drunk and do crap and see what happens my friend is in juvie for 3 months, he rammed his moms car into neighbor car across the street while drunk, good luck though.

I'm 42. Never been drunk. Had a sip of beer when I was four and that was plenty for me. I'm a control freak. I can't allow myself to be in a position of not being in control but still being held responsible for my actions. If I'm going to be held responsible for them, I want to be able to affect them.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I'm 42. Never been drunk. Had a sip of beer when I was four and that was plenty for me. I'm a control freak. I can't allow myself to be in a position of not being in control but still being held responsible for my actions. If I'm going to be held responsible for them, I want to be able to affect them.
    same, i would put my own twist on it but hell you said it better than i ever could(with out the beer)

tis117.com

yah i drink but not enough to forget what im doing hey ghost hows the vinyl cutter search going?

yah i drink but not enough to forget what im doing hey ghost hows the vinyl cutter search going?
    One of the guys who worked at the booth ended up buying all the equipment after they closed it down. He's going to make stickers for me so I put buying one on hold. I just have to have time to get art done and time to go down there and money to get them done - all at the same time.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

tis117.com

dang u got quite the list on your hands

tis117.com

first custom skateboard is officially done just letting the clear coat dry over night then im gonna put the gear on it tommarow ill post picks when its complete

tis117.com

here the skateboard complete and my faceplate without clear coat

tis117.com

what ya guys think??

Banned

what ya guys think??
    pretty simple but extremely sweet would look great with elites, but did you put the rrod actually on the power button??

tis117.com

nah i figured out that it didt look good with the RROD on the concave part around the power button but on the power button it has a red power symbol

Banned

nah i figured out that it didt look good with the RROD on the concave part around the power button but on the power button it has a red power symbol
    thats cool too bad you couldnt have tinted the plastic that lets the green light from the power button red, that would have been sick

tis117.com

yah today i was putting the clear coat on and i had a chemical reaction with the plastic paint and it cracked up ill post picks of it later today

ARE U AFRAID OF THE CLOWN INSANEKID13's Avatar

not to bad
    NEVER QUIT
    thanks to Hidden Content for this sig
    thanks SuperGaz for the sig
    IT'S JUST A GAME

Thread Information