Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what pets do u hav!!!????

yea still my pets are being mean so give me an hour or 2 or a day or 5... but other than that... i like rpg's but im to in to COD4. i gotta keep playing!!! ahhhh its so addicting
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    molten, you going for evey acheivement on that game? i played thorugh the first time and got all of them you could. but i still need to play through the second time for the rest of the acheivements. RPG's are the hardest to COMPLETE, so much to do, hours and hours of leveling. Blue Dragon took me soooo long to get all my characters max levels...omg. I needed a break from Eternal Sonata though, workin on Lost Odyssey now, it's the best rpg out for xbox 360 in my opinion. you gunna get it? Reminds me of the old final fantasy series from ps1, finally a REAL rpg =/
    Yah I probably will play through to get all achievements. I have the guide so it shouldn't be so bad. I got Lost Odyssey but haven't played it yet. I don't wanna start that while I am in the middle of Eternal Sonata. My little brain can only take so much RPG at a time. I don't wanna confuse myself

Thread Information