Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moltenluv, is Ebay still boring ?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Forget the faceplate! Come visit me! KatamariKutie will give you a full professional massage, and I'll make you a cheesecake. C'mon, would Wolverine do that for YOU? Hells, no.
    Wolverine wouldn't *HAVE* to because he's @#$%ing Wolverine. Silly boy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KatamariKutie View Post
    Wolverine wouldn't *HAVE* to because he's @#$%ing Wolverine. Silly boy.
    YOU JUST GOT SERVED

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

This is such a hard decision. I have actually been considering not collecting anymore and selling my collection. Hmmmm, now I have an itchy bidding finger What to do, what to do........

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    This is such a hard decision. I have actually been considering not collecting anymore and selling my collection. Hmmmm, now I have an itchy bidding finger What to do, what to do........
    let me help you bid on the faceplate so I can use your collection as my wish list. hahaha

if you do decide to start selling off your collection, deep down i hope you don't because it seems to be an awesome collection.. but if you do, please remember me, the newcomer, the beginner, the desperate one...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    if you do decide to start selling off your collection, deep down i hope you don't because it seems to be an awesome collection.. but if you do, please remember me, the newcomer, the beginner, the desperate one...
    ya and me the long time friend and pal who always was friendly and wants all or ur stuff mainly ur MS experience so if you wanna sell i can give u profit

I dunno. I put a lot of effort into getting those faceplates. I am just in a funk. It will pass I think. I got my 2 customs from Spacey yesterday and I feel rejuvinated! The Lego Star Wars one is just so cute with the little figures on it. Besides I just won a R6V2 faceplate

Keep with it. If you sell now you'll regret it. Look at it this way, you already have a great collection. It costs you nothing to just keep what you have until you're ready to start collecting again or are 100% sure you want out. If you sell though and later decided to start again it will take more time and more money.

Keep in mind that once you start selling you've gotta go all the way or none at all. I'll bug you like there's no tomorrow to sell one of your really rare ones and then decide to keep collecting.

Just a suggestion from a new collector. Stick with it!
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneyez9 View Post
    Keep with it. If you sell now you'll regret it. Look at it this way, you already have a great collection. It costs you nothing to just keep what you have until you're ready to start collecting again or are 100% sure you want out. If you sell though and later decided to start again it will take more time and more money.

Keep in mind that once you start selling you've gotta go all the way or none at all. I'll bug you like there's no tomorrow to sell one of your really rare ones and then decide to keep collecting.

i think that this is sound advice..Nice 1!

Banned

thats the thing your a new collector and Rea Rea has already sent tons of her money and time collecting and she needs to think about what will happen when she sells if she does you havent payed for 30+ plates so its hard to know what to do because she may need money or is just bored and if she is its her disicion and if she does i believe she is still a great part of the site for her expertise and kindness

yeah see thats the thing there are some faceplates that I really really like and probably wouldn't sell. if I would sell I would need to get rid of it all because if I didn't I would probably have sellers remorse and then try to get them all back. its kind of an all or nothing type thing and I am not ready to sell everything so I guess I keep it all

Banned

yeah see thats the thing there are some faceplates that I really really like and probably wouldn't sell. if I would sell I would need to get rid of it all because if I didn't I would probably have sellers remorse and then try to get them all back. its kind of an all or nothing type thing and I am not ready to sell everything so I guess I keep it all
    yay i am glad its too hard to collect with out you baby i know i dont wanna collect with out you

OMG !!!!!!
    Moltenluv went for the kill !!!
    OMG !!!!!!
    OMG !!!!!!

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

excalibur for $610. Let me be the first to congratulate him!!! his collection beats most of ours now and he's only been collecting like a month!!!
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

I had a sick feeling $600 wouldn't be enough. I almost did $800 but that is nearly 2 weeks of pay for me. I just couldn't bring myself to go that high but now I wonder if even that would have won. I will be crying in my soup today at work over this I am sad now

I'll have the doctors prep the OR for that kidney you'll be selling. Welcome to the club!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

moltenluv --- 800 would not have been enough. It would have been close though.

Space Ghost --- Good call on the 600 estimate way back when it first was posted. You could not have been much more accurate. Bulls eye!

gameking28 --- Can you live without both Kidneys? I believe I sold them both in the past month. Pretty soon it'll be appendages. Unless 1 of the ones I really want pops up I'm going to slow down for a while... (and I mean it this time) to recuperate.
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

Banned

damn dude ghost is now a happy girl i saw 200 till last three hours damn you snipers DAMN YOU ALL (except moltenluv cause she eats people)

moltenluv --- 800 would not have been enough. It would have been close though.

Space Ghost --- Good call on the 600 estimate way back when it first was posted. You could not have been much more accurate. Bulls eye!

gameking28 --- Can you live without both Kidneys? I believe I sold them both in the past month. Pretty soon it'll be appendages. Unless 1 of the ones I really want pops up I'm going to slow down for a while... (and I mean it this time) to recuperate.
    Wha??? Even $800 wouldn't have done it? You are a maniac! Hahaha I bet ghost is wishing I had bid that high. Lordy, Lordy. Yes I think slowing down and recuperating would be a good idea. Quick ghost list something else so I can take it down Hahaha so what do you do for a living that you have all this expendable cash in your hands (actually I guess now it is in ghost's hands) and more importantly are you single

Well I'm a dispatcher with a computer degree... go figure that, but I have few expenses so that is more the case than making a lot.
    Last edited by goldeneyez9; 03-25-2008 at 01:39 PM.
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

Thread Information