Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Custom Xbox 360 Elite Modded Case, Xbox360 Case / Hardware Modding

Quote Originally Posted by Steeps5 View Post
    Was that a two year bump?
    There's been worse
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I wouldn't doubt it lol. But otherwise, those are some nice mods, I've only worked with LEDs, cold cathodes, and painting though.
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

Repo Man 360

Quote Originally Posted by Steeps5 View Post
    Was that a two year bump?
    People dig up the funniest stuff: )

Quote Originally Posted by Repo Man 360 View Post
    People dig up the funniest stuff: )
    probably googled Xbox LED mods... and this came up.

Glad it did, I've never seen it before. Cool work. Though I wouldn't be able to focus on gaming with all the light :P

Quote Originally Posted by sw0rdfish-XBA View Post
    probably googled Xbox LED mods... and this came up.

Glad it did, I've never seen it before. Cool work. Though I wouldn't be able to focus on gaming with all the light :P
    Lol I will say that having the blue ring of light is REALLY bright at night. It seems to be the brightest color available.

Oh and to anyone who wants to add lights inside. I've added 12V 6" cold cathodes in two of my Xbox 360's and I haven't been banned or even warned in any way.
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

well my dad works for microsoft and ill ask him to ask around so ill get expert opionon cause idt they care as long as your not modofing the inside so ill get the truth

ok answering the question can you get banned nope no you cant its a violation of the warrenty as long as they you dont put in like a jtag then they cant shut off your xbox you have to do something online to get your live shut down so ya just clearing that up

Quote Originally Posted by BAKONxBITSxCHIP View Post
    ok answering the question can you get banned nope no you cant its a violation of the warrenty as long as they you dont put in like a jtag then they cant shut off your xbox you have to do something online to get your live shut down so ya just clearing that up
    That's absolutely not true, sorry. Every person here remembers the mass console bannings that happened right before Modern Warfare 2 released. It wasn't because people had copies before release because it can't tell a legit copy from a non-legit copy. And it wasn't because they all did something online at the same time that got them all banned at the same time. There's no other explanation except that Microsoft can tell by your console's interaction with LIVE if you've modified it, and they flip the switch accordingly.

Not calling you out or anything, I'm simply stating that we know that to not be the case, so there's more going on than what your dad may be exposed to.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information