Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Va...

Hellon earth159

Hey...A little late, but welcome to the site. I've got a tribe of 4 kids too.

x HoOd Luv x

Default sup

wasup yo welcome to the site.!
    im new to and i love it.. oh and if u dont have gta 4 yet or call of duty 4 yet i HIGH LY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GET IT and guitar hero 3 of course which i love also

thanks for the welcome jeezy.. noce to see someone else from VA on here... I've already got GTAIV and GH3 just not my copy of COD4 yet but here soon. thanks for the heads up though.

Renegade of funk

Quote Originally Posted by Enamelized420 View Post
    thanks for the welcome jeezy.. noce to see someone else from VA on here... I've already got GTAIV and GH3 just not my copy of COD4 yet but here soon. thanks for the heads up though.
    Hey man, add me to your friend's list. Reclaimer C4.
    I love to free roam GTA4 online.

I sent you a FR Reclaimer C4, but I'm not on Live very often as I live in BFE and they don't have high-speed out this way....

x HoOd Luv x

Default Newportnewz VA here (Eastend)!!

anyone else from va on here ???

I'm not sure man... I've only got a few people from here in VA on my Friends List.. those are just eneral friends of mine though,not people I've met on Live etc..

Well, well I figured since the site was back open I would at least resurrect this and update it lol WOW it's amazing how time flies! I'm now a 45yo Gaming parent that games with my kids. My oldest will be 21 in Nov and youngest daughter turned 12 last month. (1 boy and 3 daughters) As for the gaming world I've been running a combination of Xbox One X with the Elite 2.0 and right now 2 PC's to fulfill that itch. I've also been in the process of collecting the varies items and components to start streaming my gameplay over on twitch

I hope to see some new people along with some old schoolers

Well, well I figured since the site was back open I would at least resurrect this and update it lol WOW it's amazing how time flies! I'm now a 45yo Gaming parent that games with my kids. My oldest will be 21 in Nov and youngest daughter turned 12 last month. (1 boy and 3 daughters) As for the gaming world I've been running a combination of Xbox One X with the Elite 2.0 and right now 2 PC's to fulfill that itch. I've also been in the process of collecting the varies items and components to start streaming my gameplay over on twitch

I hope to see some new people along with some old schoolers
    Now you're making ME feel old....
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Variation, memories or just feeling older?!?!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adamandme_SFRFG.jpg  

Variation, memories or just feeling older?!?!?

Memmmmmmmmmmmmmmoriessssss!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information