Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Knight case - Joker edition

Registered User $oul [A]$$A$$IN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mypainteffects View Post
    Soul... I dunno... Yours is pretty cool! I am listing it on Thursday for a 3 day run. I changed the lexan to be a clear window though... Here are some images of the set with the clear. I think it really brought out the colors and depth. The picture is without the lexan window though.

I really need to learn how to upload photos... I am not much of a computer guy. So I will go with what I know and that is attachments...
    ya, i do like mine better, mine is sick...I LOVE IT...but this 1 is amazing lookin in detail......u should use photobucket for photos, that's what i use...i would buy it if i need a 2nd system, but i dont

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    Mypainteffects and Spacey,
    I just recieved the Wall-E plate you created and am truly in awe of your talents!!!
    That is the best looking custom painted faceplate I've ever seen. If I didn't know better, I would swear it was a corporate plate
    Everyone on this forum should be bidding on your customs!!!
    Thank you. I am glad that you liked it. Space was kind enough to allow me to paint them, although he is more than talented enough to do it himself.

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

Thank you. I am glad that you liked it. Space was kind enough to allow me to paint them, although he is more than talented enough to do it himself.
    OMFG!!!!!! i had no idea that was painted on! you two really are faceplate gods
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Wow what an artist. You are definately the Picasso of painting consoles. If I had talent like that I would quit my crappy job and do that full time.

You Sir are a God amongst artists. Wow.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

PS3 id - HEAVENLYFOUR

Its kind of Lame...

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVENLYFOUR View Post
    Its kind of Lame...
    Hey, cool, I get to give someone a warning.

Be complimentary or be constructive, but if you join a forum just to knock somebody's efforts... well, that's what's kinda lame.

Don't do it again.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Hey, cool, I get to give someone a warning.

Be complimentary or be constructive, but if you join a forum just to knock somebody's efforts... well, that's what's kinda lame.

Don't do it again.
    wow its a perfect reflection of what i used to be. how awesome

That's sick. Still have it??
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Thanks to Enamelized420 for the awesome signature!!!

Been away for a while... Have not had the time to paint anything in several weeks, much to the disappointment of those patiently waiting.... Thank you for the comments, well most of 'em... I sold the case on Ebay. I do enjoy painting when I can, although it is not my full-time gig anymore. Life has a way of "guiding" you... Anyway, thank you again and if you are one that is waiting, I will get them done as soon as I can.

Been away for a while... Have not had the time to paint anything in several weeks, much to the disappointment of those patiently waiting.... Thank you for the comments, well most of 'em... I sold the case on Ebay. I do enjoy painting when I can, although it is not my full-time gig anymore. Life has a way of "guiding" you... Anyway, thank you again and if you are one that is waiting, I will get them done as soon as I can.
    I keep getting requests for things and can't help but tell them, "That's something Garrick could do really well." I think that about a lot of the stuff I make, for that matter.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I keep getting requests for things and can't help but tell them, "That's something Garrick could do really well." I think that about a lot of the stuff I make, for that matter.
    Well, thank you Space! I know you must be very busy as well... Between working nights now, going to school full-time, four children, and a marriage... Little time is left to paint. I am trying to get my schedule worked-out to allow for more time for it though. I was a full-time painter for about three years, but the state of the economy finally took it's toll on people, and the mural end of the business fell out. That was what was putting food on the table, so had to break down and get a "real" job... Anyway, I really appreciate the comments. You are too kind indeed.

Thread Information