Thread: Can i buy these????!

Default Can i buy these????!

I want the 2Ghostbusters ones, ,The one with the logo and the one done up like the GB trap.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the faceplate forum!

SpaceGhost2k would be the one you need to get in touch with - those sound like his plates you are describing.

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum! SpaceGhost2K is the guy you need to talk to. They definately sound like his work.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRyder View Post
    I want the 2Ghostbusters ones, ,The one with the logo and the one done up like the GB trap.

Thanks
    Sure. Just drop me an email at mredwebb@aol.com.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Thanks
    you is new, i is not new, i say hello good sir, you backhand me and request a duel of pokemon, i instantly forfeit and give you a cookie....welcome we all are here for a reason mine is just more obvious than others

Before I can make another Ecto-Trap plate, I need to find one of the diamond plate Peilcan plates. They were all over the place and now I can't find any.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 07-28-2008 at 05:24 PM.

I called a bunch of Gamestop stores that the computer says has Pelican plates in stock, but they're all the white ones. The diamond plates ones are all gone. I have one in my own collection, but if I use it... then I won't.

If anyone has a spare or doesn't mind parting with theirs, let me know.

Thanks
    Did this guy just disappear?

I have a green Ghostbusters plate almost done. It will be completely finished tomorrow (on Wednesday). If I don't hear from Dan Ryder, it's up for grabs to you guys, or if not, it goes to eBay.

I should know by now never to start stuff until it's paid for.

I hear that brother... Faceplates are generally not much of a problem, although I have a few that I should probably just sell, because the original purchasers have not gotten in touch with me. Complete cases are a bit of a different story when they back out though... Should have gotten a deposit though. I suppose we all learn, or do we??? My wife contends that I am a slow learner sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by mypainteffects View Post
    I hear that brother... Faceplates are generally not much of a problem, although I have a few that I should probably just sell, because the original purchasers have not gotten in touch with me. Complete cases are a bit of a different story when they back out though... Should have gotten a deposit though. I suppose we all learn, or do we??? My wife contends that I am a slow learner sometimes...
    Garrick, why don't you email me a pic and a price and I'll at least consider it.

I got the first Ghostbusters plate done. If I don't hear back from this guy by a week after his post, it will be available. The guy who bought one of my first ones ended up selling it to a friend for $150. I'm only asking $60.

I also had someone order (and pay for in advance, btw) five plates. I finished the first one:

I thinkt hat may be the coolest "Heroes" plate I've done. The starfield worked out great.

I also posted some pics of the Video Games Live plates in my customs thread. (Or will have, here in a few minutes.)

Space... Those are some awesome plates! I really like the Heroes one... I may have to try my hand at that theme. I posted the faceplate that I had to sell on Ebay before I read the comment above. Thank you though... Keep up the good work Brother!

OK, I never heard anything back from the guy, so the Ghostbusters plate is available to anyone who wants it for $60. Save me having to list it on eBay and eating the fees. Someone has already resold one of these for $150 so with the game coming out, it's a deal.

(what a sales guy, lol).

Also, I did it again. I wanted to be ahead of the game and I bought THREE of those diamond plate designed faceplates in anticipation of making more Ecto-Trap plates. Once they get here, I'll have THREE of those. They'll vary a little bit depending on the light caps or whatever accessories I can scare up.

But for now, someone please add the Ghostbusters plate to their collection.

Arigato.

Repo Man 360

Quote Originally Posted by mypainteffects View Post
    I wouldn't mind a crack at those plates either

Spacey that's a hot plate as usual,but I am holding out for a custom from you (already have some of your work in my collection)

Thread Information