Thread: Looking for Devil May Cry 4 faceplate

Default Segagamer4life wishlist

Looking for a devil may cry 4 faceplate, I saw one last week on ebay it went for 60+ and I missed it, anyone have an extra one they are willing to part with, thank you.
    Last edited by segagamer4life; 07-31-2008 at 10:32 AM.

That's going to be a tough one. I think they came out in France and Germany and the sellers from those countries seem to avoid shipping to the US. I got mine in a package deal from JEJE13 who jets between France and Japan.

When you do your eBay searching, make sure you go to advanced search and set it to look for auctions in all regions. If you find one, even if they don't say that they ship to the US, send them a message and ask them if they would. I've gotten a number of regional plates that way.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

cool, thanks for the tip, I will do that. I am so pissed that I missed that last one....

Anyone got a pic of that DMC4 faceplate?

I would die for a Ninja Gaiden2 Faceplate that would got with the Black 360 Elite.
    I bought the Skin for it, and it was cheesy looking on my 360 and took it off.
    I'm not a big fan of faceplates, but something simple and eligent would do for me with Ryu Hyabusa on it.

Hellon earth159

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Scroll View Post

I would die for a Ninja Gaiden2 Faceplate that would got with the Black 360 Elite.
    I'm not a big fan of faceplates, but something simple and eligent would do for me with Ryu Hyabusa on it.

You might want to check out the faceplate database page

http://www.xboxaddict.com/faceplates_all

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post

You might want to check out the faceplate database page

http://www.xboxaddict.com/faceplates_all
    Good lookin out with the pic & the link!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Scroll View Post

Yeah I regrettedly picked up that same ninja gaiden "Skin", ech, but the DMC 4 is black with a red letters near the power button, "devil may cray 4" and I think it has a pick of dante, near the controller port, not sure, only saw one once on ebay.

I wanted to point out that yes, I KNOW that picture is small. I'm hoping that we can get the database set up where it displays small pictures like that, but keeps larger ones in the database so if you click on a pic, you get the bigger version.

It's one of a number of things on a long list of stuff I want to do.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

I'm selling my DMC 4 faceplate. pm me or send me a msg. on xbl if interested.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Thread Information