Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 142

Thread: Hellonearth159's Console Collection

  1. #101

    Default

    I just added 25 more plates to the database. Two of the plates were spotted in a video that was filmed in that room.

    http://www.xboxaddict.com/xbox-360-faceplates/

    They're #2 and #3 on that list. Click on the plates and you'll see stills from the video.

    Grant, do you have better photos of anything else faceplate or console related from that room? It looks like there might be two more plates (at least).

    They have over 30 plates on display in Xbox Japan. I'd give my left nut for any one of them, and I bet they took them all out when the new Xbox came out. Probably in the trash or a drawer somewhere.

    Sucks.

    **EDIT** Ah, nevermind. I see now those are one and the same. Just need to do a little image switching. Probably not tonight, though.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 11-23-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I just added 25 more plates to the database. Two of the plates were spotted in a video that was filmed in that room.

    http://www.xboxaddict.com/xbox-360-faceplates/

    They're #2 and #3 on that list. Click on the plates and you'll see stills from the video.

    Grant, do you have better photos of anything else faceplate or console related from that room? It looks like there might be two more plates (at least).

    They have over 30 plates on display in Xbox Japan. I'd give my left nut for any one of them, and I bet they took them all out when the new Xbox came out. Probably in the trash or a drawer somewhere.

    Sucks.

    **EDIT** Ah, nevermind. I see now those are one and the same. Just need to do a little image switching. Probably not tonight, though.
    AT that event mate, there were only complete consoles on display, no single faceplates. The one with the checkers was the front of Mark Webber's signed unit. The Red faceplate you can see is the one on the guitarist that you can see in the group shot of the consoles in their ad which you have in the post on page 5, there's a 'Pink' one for the console with the model on it in the groups shot within the room.

    I have been pushing some of the publishers over here to do some unique consoles for PR work or charity outside of MS's annual Konsole For Kids. They have had 2-3 charity auctions so far now, so there's at least 20- 30 odd consoles out there (Aust) that you might find interesting.

    If I see any, I'll be sure to keep you guys informed.
    Last edited by XboxOZ360; 11-23-2010 at 04:56 AM.

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XboxOZ360 View Post
    AT that event mate, there were only complete consoles on display, no single faceplates. The one with the checkers was the front of Mark Webber's signed unit. The Red faceplate you can see is the one on the guitarist that you can see in the group shot of the consoles in their ad which you have in the post on page 5, there's a 'Pink' one for the console with the model on it in the groups shot within the room.

    I have been pushing some of the publishers over here to do some unique consoles for PR work or charity outside of MS's annual Konsole For Kids. They have had 2-3 charity auctions so far now, so there's at least 20- 30 odd consoles out there (Aust) that you might find interesting.

    If I see any, I'll be sure to keep you guys informed.
    Consoles are way out of my $$$ range. If they ever want to do some faceplates, I can get those done myself for you. I've done a dozen here and there for a number of people, and did one order over 30,000+ pieces. Doesn't have to be for them, either. If you need some for your guys or something. You can always go to fa.subcostume.com to play around with the faceplate image editor, but if you decide to do something, hit me up first because I can do a quantity for a lot less than doing it through the site.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  4. #104

    Default

    No probs mate, will def keep you in mind, and as mentioned to 'Hellonearth', I'd be interested in discussing ppl with extensive collections for a page/semi-site I'm working on for 'Kollectables' . . . .

    I can always drop your details to some pf the PR ppl to see if they might want to use your services at any time, so use my email in my profile to contact me 'personaly'

  5. #105
    Hellon earth159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beautiful New Jersey
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XboxOZ360 View Post
    Hey there mate,

    I'm the editor in chief over at OXCGN, and noticed that we had a mention in your thread the other day.

    As a collector, but somewhat of a smaller collector than yourself of course, and running a community website, I was wondering if there's the possibility of doing a small feature on you, and of course your collections.

    This of course will help your thread and OXCGN of course. .

    Please feel free to check the site out, and let me know your thoughts on my proposal.

    By the way, I did at one stage have a Kasumi light blue 1st-gen xbox, but sold it when I needed funds years ago.

    I currently only have 5 1st-gen limited edition 1st-gen xbox's, PGR 2 Limited Edition Speed Bundle, 2, Halo ELite bundles, UK crystal, a Hello Kitty Dreamcast (1/750), Nintendo Virtual-boy, but my collection has shrunk over the years due to personal reason, mostly own games and CE/LE games now.

    ANyhow, let me know your thoughts

    Grant
    Hello,
    I've checked out your web site. Very nice. I'm ok with you doing a story about the console collection or the faceplate collection as long as you include links to this site.
    Please let me know if you need more pictures or information.

  6. #106

    Default

    The two fuzzy images of faceplates from this showroom video have now been replaced in the database with clearer photos. I will add others and improve the descriptions when I get a chance. I have to go add one more plate just to get us back over the 1,700 mark.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  7. #107
    Hellon earth159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beautiful New Jersey
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    The two fuzzy images of faceplates from this showroom video have now been replaced in the database with clearer photos. I will add others and improve the descriptions when I get a chance. I have to go add one more plate just to get us back over the 1,700 mark.
    I noticed that this years NCAA football plates are missing from the database. There were also a pair of generic looking Yankees and red sox plates floating around for a while.

    Here are links to them on ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Boston-Red-Sox-M...-/380272966896

    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-York-Yankees...-/380272966929
    Last edited by hellonearth159; 11-28-2010 at 09:27 PM.

  8. #108
    VIDEO FREAK!!! Vampero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Wow...They are so hot!!!! I want the MoH one!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

  9. #109

    Default

    I've got pics of the NCAA plates that I need to add.

    I've never seen those MLB plates. I'm reasonably certain those are NOT from MadCatz. They don't look like any of the MadCatz MLB plates, and with the image "off" on the power button, they're more likely to be ImageWare customs than MadCatz. But the finish doesn't look like the glossy OR the old matte finished from ImageWare, so maybe another custom factory job?

    They look really poor quality and the seller has a history of unhappy buyers.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  10. #110
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    27

    Default LE Alan Wake Console...

    Hey I'm new to this post. Actually searched it out because I've come across a Limited Edition Alan Wake painted console. Its amazing, but I already have a couple consoles and 3 young boys running around the house here, but it truly is a very nice piece. Been SCOURING the net for any info on these and finally contacted someone with the edelman at Microsoft. Apparently they were only a few made for Remedy/Microsoft execs when the game was released...full color...colorware custom logo on the back...I figured this might be the right place to try to sell it. Came with a collectors thermos and flashlight as well...having difficulty getting pics up on here though? (help)

  11. #111
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    27

    Default LE Alan Wake cont'd

    again, sorry for the HUGE pic size..

  12. #112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    27

    Default Alan Wake LE console cont'd...

    ...and the face...again, please forgive my ineptitude at resizing this image...

  13. #113

    Default

    Atsa nice. You could probably get hold of Remedy and ship it to them and they'd sign it for you. Those guys are great over there.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  14. #114

    Default Alan Wake Console

    Hey, I am interest in this console. Please contact me here is my email: nameless.zombie@gmail.com

    Thanks

  15. #115
    Hellon earth159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beautiful New Jersey
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Here are a couple of consoles i picked up in the past few weeks.

    Medal of Honor - This console was part of several EA promotions including one at slurpee.com. It comes with a custom briefcase carrier for the console.






  16. #116
    Hellon earth159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beautiful New Jersey
    Posts
    525

    Default

    This is the Madden 2011 console.



    and the controller that comes with it.


    Last edited by hellonearth159; 12-05-2010 at 01:57 PM.

  17. #117
    Hellon earth159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beautiful New Jersey
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Here is an updates set of pics of my console shelves

    Left Shelf


    Middle Shelf


    Right Self
    Last edited by hellonearth159; 12-05-2010 at 02:16 PM.

  18. #118
    Registered User pierrevincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    167

    Default

    you have an impressive collection !!


    ...



    and an impressive bank account !!



    I've just won a DARK KNIGHT console on Ebay for 160 dollars !! my console collection goes to 2 consoles !!!
    Last edited by pierrevincy; 12-05-2010 at 02:54 PM.

  19. #119

    Default

    I need good pictures of that green one with the rings, and the one to the left of it.

    Thanks
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  20. #120

    Default

    Very nice but what about the original Xboxs?

    Just looking at all that made me wish they made a Star Wars Xbox 360. I would buy that.

  21. Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •