Thread: First try

Default First try

This is my first posting and im just wanting some crit on what ive done so far. Bear in mind this is not a finished item yet, as i still need to do a top coat and i still have to do the other side panel.

Default Side panel

side panel

Very cool looking job so far I like what you've done... look forward to seeing the completed case with final coats...

I think that's good enough that it doesn't look like a first try at all. I'd be really happy to have a console come out looking like that, first try or otherwise.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thanks ...this is my husbands first try at airbrushing anything and he's wanting some comments about what to do on the other panel and what people really think of his work. So all comments are appriciated. He's looking to do this and maybe sell his work at some stage, he's practicing at the moment. So if you are looking at this please leave him a comment and he will log on tomorrow and read them all he's in the army and cant always be on here so i fill in for him :P

iMod

Looks fantastic!

Make sure you/your husband (depending on which one of you is checking this) clear coats multiple times, and while you're at it, thank you/him for serving.

I'll add it to the database but I'd like it if you could get a head on shot of the faceplate. I can upgrade the pic later when you get a chance.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information