Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of Days Contest Part 5: Call of Duty 4 CONTEST CLOSED

I gots no email
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    I gots no email
    Aww var, it's okay, you don't need faceplates with that annoyingly large collection of xbox memorabilia you have, which reminds me...

Anywho *throws hands in the air* I won one Fifa plate, hooray, I normally never win anything from contests. Very first face plate, ever. Wooh

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Space hasn't announced that winners have been picked for this plate yet so variation fingers crossed for both of us buddy!!

also, the res 5 keyrings will be posted out tommorow, so you'll have that to look forward to :P

Aw. i never seen his last post.

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsay View Post
    also, the res 5 keyrings will be posted out tommorow, so you'll have that to look forward to :P

Keyrings? What are you doing with those? Another contest? Oooh when?

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Wow, this is pretty cool! I never won anything before

Here's to the small glimmer of hope I have!

Quote Originally Posted by joshgoesrawr View Post
    Wow, this is pretty cool! I never won anything before

Here's to the small glimmer of hope I have!
    there is no glimmer, unless you e-mailed in before the 31st of march, and if you have no e-mail, then no faceplate, don't worry about it though, theres going to be a boat full of us guys.

Also, Ainokeatoo i had a thread about this in customizers corner, i got a whole bunch of these keyrings, and i asked who wanted one, and had a couple responses,
    so i said i'd do a contest or something if that was cool, and never really had anyword back,

I know kam and spacey are the main kinda competition guys, i didn't just wanna go hey look i have a contest too, and then you get allsorts of people starting contests and yada yada,

But if it's cool to put the rest for a competition just anyone lemme know and ill set one up.

Sorry for the rambling, its 5.20 am here, and ive had to many coffee's trying to stay to find out the results of this comp ah ha.
    Last edited by Ohsay; 04-06-2009 at 11:22 PM.

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsay View Post
    Space hasn't announced that winners have been picked for this plate yet so variation fingers crossed for both of us buddy!!

Heh, I already know I didn't win, cause I don't think I'm allowed!

Can't wait for the keyring, I'll def find somewhere awesome for it.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Heh, I already know I didn't win, cause I don't think I'm allowed!

Can't wait for the keyring, I'll def find somewhere awesome for it.
    When we do a contest like this, it's open to anyone except Kam and me.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    When we do a contest like this, it's open to anyone except Kam and me.
    Well go to know I lost legitimately then
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

10. Thread Information