Thread: Here are some XBOX 360's I've customized...

YOUR GAMERSCORE LEADER SkilledJR's Avatar

Default Here are some XBOX 360's I've customized...

My Darth Vader system has Red LEDs for the front primary Lights and White LEDs for the error lights. A Talismoon Red LED Super Quite TwinFan and Red LED lights that illuminate the inside that show off well in the darkness.

My Pink 360 has Purple UV LEDs for the front primary Lights and Red LEDs for the error lights. A Talismoon Pink LED Super Quite TwinFan and Pink LED lights that illuminate the inside that show off well at night.

Just a plain white 360 with Blue LEDs in the front and Blue LEDs inside and a Blue LED Twinfan.

My Version of the Resident Evil 5 console.

A Complete Chromed out 360 with all Blue LEDs.

A clear 360.

Keep checking back Im always doing custom 360 for folks.

Those are sick dude

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

Is it just me or is that clear one kinda lookin like it has no case on it?
    Last edited by HaZarD SFD; 09-07-2009 at 12:35 AM.

I customize myself, and these look very nice. Especially the groundcolor looks good. Nice job.
    Hidden Content - BleedingViolin - Customizing at a Higher Level

Very nice, but... I gotta give you a head's up.

We work very closely with Microsoft, and because of that, we discourage talk about modding consoles. If you want to show off a painted console, or a painted faceplate, that's cool. Consoles that have been visually modified are ok... BUT... and that's a big BUT... Please don't discuss brand names, sites where modding materials are offered, or the process of modding the console. And ABSOLUTELY don't discuss mods that affect performance in any way.

But yeah, those are very nice. A question for you, that I thought of the other day. The end panels are removed very easily. I haven't tried it, but would it be possible to remove the panels, then put tape inside the area where the tiny vent holes are, so that you could paint the console without opening the case and voiding the warranty?
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Very nice work dude!I wish I was that artistically inclined!

Spacey, by the end panels I take it you mean where the rubber stoppers are on the foot and where the HDD rests?

They do come off easily, but there would be no way to put on the inside off the case to cover all the holes without actually having to void the warranty

only thing I could suggest and ive done it a couple times but its a pain, is taping the outside of the case, covering to airholes on the side and back, and power/av/hdmi/and stickers with tape and paint away, and when your finished take all the tape off, and if you're using spray paint spray a little in a cup and get a brush to fill in the areas where the tape was. This WILL ruin your brush though.

alot of effort to avoid voiding warranty, but yeh you are avoiding voiding the warranty so its all good, hope this helps :S

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Default Wow!

These are awesome! I was thinking about modding mine, but its the new "slim" one or whatever and I'm not sure how easy that would be.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Phailps View Post
    These are awesome! I was thinking about modding mine, but its the new "slim" one or whatever and I'm not sure how easy that would be.
    I think I've seen one modded so far and it wasn't a lot done to it - some lights I think. I want to see a balls-to-the-wall mod.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I would totally do one but I dont exactly have a spare $300 laying around =P
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I think I've seen one modded so far and it wasn't a lot done to it - some lights I think. I want to see a balls-to-the-wall mod.
    So far I have just seen a the typical window mod done to the new slim with blue lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeps5 View Post
    I would totally do one but I dont exactly have a spare $300 laying around =P
    Yeah, neither do I. Though I think I'm going to get the new Halo edition and then I'll look into messing with this one.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hidden Content

very nice work. i like the vader one.

Thread Information