Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Traders list!

THE REAL BOSS

StUmPy is a good trader. I traded my obi wan for his amped.

I dunno. Technically XBOXMIKE is a "good trader", but he still flaked a bit.

Promised to ship the games 3 times before finally doing so. Bugged the hell out of me about shipping his games to him (which i did, fedex overnight same day i received his) and then the guy doesnt have the common courtesy to drop me a note saying thanks or letting me know he even received my shipment.

I got what was promised to me, but it was a hassle.

RadRider

I just traded with MHohen9474. The trade went very smooth and communication was good. Definitely a good trader.
    --edit--
    Ahhh! I just found out that I had to pay a $10 pickup fee. What the hell? I never settled on that. Still, even with the surprise $10 fee, I think the trade was worthwhile.
    Last edited by RadRider; 06-27-2002 at 09:00 PM.

Brevity and I have completed a trade. All went well and items are in great condition. I recommend for anyone to trade with him.
    XBOX games I own:

Dead or Alive 3, Enclave, ESPN Snowboarding 2002, Halo, NFL Fever 2003, Tetris Worlds, Thing, Turok, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x

XBOX Games I am waiting for:

Brute Force, Crimson Skies, Ninja Gaiden, Star Wars: KOTOR, Starcraft: Ghost

Where to find me in the Good Traders' List (5 listings):

Pages 9, 19, 30, 32, and 34

WOW just had the best trade ever w/ekimlil, check this I send my stuff to him two day air he sends his stuff to me next day, and in the box I find a letter and $10 bucks x-tra for he says "a fair trade" this was not what we had talked about, so I PM him and he said he just wanted to make it all even. I was like omg. Anyway I would totaly recommend trading with him, he goes above and beyond. Thanks guy!
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

I just finished a great and easy trade with Pak4182. Everything went totally smooth. I gave him Hunter / Max Payne for Sega 2k2 and Rallisport. Very good communication and everything, highly recommended from here.

I just completed a great trade with VAN-XBA. The trade went very smoothly, I sent my 2 games and he sent the money. The whole trade only took 4 days, and that just shows what a trustworthy and fast shipper he is. This was a great trade to partake in, as it was easy, fast, and enjoyable. Van kept great communication through the whole trade which made it very easy to keep in touch with him.

I hope this is the beginning of many trades between him and I in the future.

*THANKS VAN!!!!!!!

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Actually, the deal between Borka and myself wasn't really a "trade", it was a purchase.

He sold me 2 games, and the same day I received them, I sent his money order.

Borka takes great care of his games...they were like new.

I'd be happy to deal with Borka again in the future, and

he gets my official endorsement.

Hi just letting you guys know that TiMie74 and sbcman9690 are good to go. I recently just traded with those guys. I also made a trade with JustLong. And he was very helpful and honest. They were awesome!! You can fully trust in these guys!! Thanks.

Later

Slipknot ****in' Rules!!!

Keep Hardcore Alive!!!

Maggot # 1

just wanna let everyone know aircobra is very trustworthy....i sent him the payment for motogp last week and i got the game today......dont be afraid to deal with him...hes a cool trader....thanks aircobra

yo all i just wantewd to say that pak1301 (or sum number like that) is a very good trader. As well with lordjameso man if i havent sed him yet.....

wanna let everybody know that SCX is a great trader...i sent him my money and he sent me the game...thanks SCX

PSYCH0 GUY is a great trader. Whole thing went smooth, and I got what I wanted and it was in mint condition.

hey just letting you know slipknot_maggot is a good trader.everything went well. thanks!

Thumbs up aircobra

aircobra is a good trader and takes good care of his games; mine arrived in perfect condition. fast shipper

Default Zion is a good buyer.

Zion paid for his gamecube games the same day of being told the price. I shipped the item and lets hope it goes good. But he did pay fast and secure. He is a safe trader/buyer/seller guys! He bought Wave Race Blue Storm and SSX Tricky.

THE REAL BOSS

I successfully traded my Morrowind with Dutch_72 for his Tony Hawk 3.

Very fast shipping and everything in the package as stated.

Would recommend!!!!

I just did a trade with aircobra. I sent him money and he sent me Splashdown. The trade went of smoothly, and he kept great communication throughout. He sent the game with a tracking number which was nice, and also in a nice bubble wrapped envelope.

He is a great trader, and I would definitely trade with him again.

thanks
    -Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

yeah just received borka105's check for Splashdown. got here very quick. A++ trader. would be glad to trade with him again.

Thumbs up max payn

Just received 2002 FIFA World Cup from max payn.
    Great trader, recommend to everybody..!
    Thanks man..!

Thread Information