Thread: case modded xbox360

Default case modded xbox360

I have a Child of eden modded xbox and kinect both with custom artwork. I am looking at possibly selling it I have a couple of people interested already but I am unsure how much of a value to put on it with it being so unique and rare does anyone have any suggestions or can point me in the direction of how much something like this would usually sell for?

This has some sort of sound board and the lights change colour

http://www.malcburke3d.co.uk/portfol...OfEdenXbox.jpg
    Last edited by beelzeboss; 09-12-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Better description in the title

To be clear, it's only a case mod right?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Yes I had updated the title earlier as I realized it could be misleading I guess because I am new to the boards it may have to await a mod to approve it

Fixed the title for you
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Repo Man 360

Any pictures to show?

Thanks for fixing the title

here are some images

Attachment 7252

Also if you PM me please include an email address so I can respond as I am new to the forum I can't PM yet

I should also mention that the console was won as part of a contest and was sent to me from Ubisoft.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=316216

I would straight up eBay it because that will go for a mint.

That said, I like the idea more than the execution and I'm CoE's biggest fan.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

This console is awesome put it on eBay
    I thing you'll get around £1000 to £2000

I might consider the ebay route what do you think a good reserve or starting price may be for some thing like this.

Default xbox360 console

I'm interested please email me: nameless.zombie@gmail.com
    Please email I can't send you a private message cause I don't have enough post.

PM Sent
    Last edited by Floppy Brown; 09-13-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beelzeboss View Post
    I might consider the ebay route what do you think a good reserve or starting price may be for some thing like this.
    If it was me selling I'd stick it on high and add best offer eg £5000 with best offer
    I think this is the best way . In the past I've done auctions but every one bids last min and some miss there bids

@Angeto Thanks for the advice. I have had a few offers already I will have a think about it over the next few days and decide what to do.

I have also got in touch with Ubisoft to try and find out how many were made whether they will get back to me or not I don't know

I thought I would stick a couple of larger images of it on I will try and get some better pics or maybe a youtube vid of it

Attachment 7253

That's awesome. Don't see very many that have case mods other than just paint and skins (well hard plastic skins).

A high price like this may also turn out sellers and get fake rage bids as the Buy it now price is really high

Quote Originally Posted by angeto View Post
    If it was me selling I'd stick it on high and add best offer eg £5000 with best offer
    I think this is the best way . In the past I've done auctions but every one bids last min and some miss there bids

OK as you know I have considered using ebay for the sale I am just letting you know that I will do a direct sale on Wednesday 21st September at the end of that day whoever has the best offer will get the console, kinect, controller and the copy of child of eden.

I have also been given a value I should be looking to get from a friend if this value is reached the sale will end and that person will get it if you are interested PM me your offer and your email address and I will get back to you.

Thread Information